First date Ideas in North Columbus/Polaris area

Benner

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have any idea of what she likes to do? Out doors type girl? Highbanks is right there if you have dinner a little earlier, or switch it around and finish up the evening with dinner.

Erica and I got into a habit of movie, then dinner for awhile, so maybe walk around High banks for a little bit then ride over to Polaris area? Spaghetti Warehouse is super neat, especially if she has never been there.

OR change it around even more and have an early dinner, go to a park, then finish at an ice cream place/cup O joe/something??

I dunno lol, lots of variables. Erica and I like to keep things changed up becuase let's face it dinner and movie gets old and expensive real fast.

Thanks for all the ideas guys.

Okay narrowed it down to Marcallas, Carabbas, or Polaris Grill. I'll be making dinner reservations so we don't have to wait to get in. Still trying to decide on where to go after. I'm thinking D&B's but not quite sure.

You're already messing up. If you start taking them to nice places she will get use to it and expect it all the time. You have to know what she like's and think about what u like. Combine them together and you'll have a blast. True story and works everytime

I think every girl I have talked to is into the Northstar Cafe, I've been there at easton like 2 times and I think the place is overpriced, but bitches all love it. They always talk about eating there with each other because it's all organic. What the fuck ever, my cock is organic, put that in your mouth. Oh wait I'm not having an argument with my wife here, carry on. move along nothing more to see here.

I think every girl I have talked to is into the Northstar Cafe, I've been there at easton like 2 times and I think the place is overpriced, but bitches all love it. They always talk about eating there with each other because it's all organic. What the fuck ever, my cock is organic, put that in your mouth. Oh wait I'm not having an argument with my wife here, carry on. move along nothing more to see here.

Speaking of organic, what's with chicks and all the organic shit. It's an easy scam to get you to pay more for eating the same thing. It all turns to shit anyways, so why pay $5 more for something a hippy grew?

Take her to The Pub. If she's a keeper, she'll like it. Had one of my worst dates ever there, but I got rid of her that night and was able to pull another number from there.

DO WORK SON!!! DO WORK!!!

Im all about being outside,if its nice. Maybe jeni's icecream and a walk...then dinner? Girls like you to switch it up so desert before dinner is neat!!!

And fuck this. Some people are lactose intolerant. How inconsiderate. Everyone should join the lactose consideration coalition, or drink a beer of 10 like I have.

DO WORK SON!!! DO WORK!!!

And fuck this. Some people are lactose intolerant. How inconsiderate. Everyone should join the lactose consideration coalition, or drink a beer of 10 like I have.

Who fucking cares if she's lactose intolerent? Would be hard for me to be with someone who can't enjoy the same things I do. This is almost as bad as being considerate for some vegetarian bitch.

Congrats Brian, glad you enjoyed your date, still think posting about it on CR is kind of lame.

Who fucking cares if she's lactose intolerent? Would be hard for me to be with someone who can't enjoy the same things I do. This is almost as bad as being considerate for some vegetarian bitch.

Congrats Brian, glad you enjoyed your date, still think posting about it on CR is kind of lame.

I mean, all you've gotta do is get some fucking lactaid pills! Don't be so insensitive, Scott! GOSH!

the girl ive been seeing for about a month now is a vegetarian. Its different for me but really almost anywhere we go shes able to get something she likes. plus, if she eats 3 french fries shes full. ha

the girl ive been seeing for about a month now is a vegetarian. Its different for me but really almost anywhere we go shes able to get something she likes. plus, if she eats 3 french fries shes full. ha

I guess that makes for a cheap date, but I find veggies disgusting so it would drive me nuts. More power to you bud.