Red Bull + Vodka

nurkvinny

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that /thread.

There are a number of drinks that are both better and more interesting in this thread than New Castle.

All I see are a bunch of teenage girl drinks and Stella, while good is not greater than New Castle.

never really liked vodka much. Seagrams/ with a shot of Amarito and ginger ale is one I like. Crown Royal or Southern Comfort on the rocks is better then Maker Mark,that stuff is just to harsh for what it cost.I'm on a Guinness draught beer kick right now.

When I want to get drunk I do the redbull vodka thing. Basically however much vodka you can tolerate. Ice is good cause it taste like shit when it warms up.

It's also a good drink to get drunk off at the bar. Not too expensive.

Are there really any mixed drinks that aren't considered 'gay' though?

When I want to get drunk I do the redbull vodka thing. Basically however much vodka you can tolerate. Ice is good cause it taste like shit when it warms up.

It's also a good drink to get drunk off at the bar. Not too expensive.

Are there really any mixed drinks that aren't considered 'gay' though?

Manhattan, gin and tonic, and a mother fucking Tom Collins. When your order it you must do so in a voice just shy of a robert goule impersonation and the swagger of a naked Burt Reynolds on a bear skin rug. Tom Collins

You need to learn to read:

Leinenkeugel's Summer Shandy

Yuengling (WAY better than New Castle)

Troegs PA

Harp[/quote

Just had this convoy yesterday. Yuenglings is good but not great in the wide spectrum of beers, but its taste to cost ratio makes it amazing! Solely based on taste new castle over yuengling. But then again, I'm a stout kind of guy. Bodegas in the short north has an excellent happy hour with a wide variety of beers including old rasputen!