Free Mercedes Benz for me

BrianZ06

See it does pay off to be a nice guy. One of my customers said she needed to get rid of her old 95 320 Mercedes Benz. It is no show car but it runs and drives like new. She said she has put 10k into it over the past few years for repairs,probably dealer. This lady is super nice and I try to help her out around the house as much as I can, since she lost her husband. She has a new mercedes so this one just sits and she need the garage space to put her old packard that she just had redone in. It was her husbands baby and she had it fixed for her daughter to drive in her wedding. I asked her how much she wanted for the Mercedes because my daughters jeep just broke down (water pump). What a pain in the ass job and Im going to install a new radiator while I'm at it. Anyway, I told her I would like to have the car for a back up. She said I will donate it to you for everything you have done for me. This lady is a real riot. I was on her yard today trying to get a blue spruce tree back in the ground from the wind uprooting it. She really wanted to save that tree. It was a bit of a battle doing this. The customer came out while I was just finishing up. I was speaking some of that french language trying to get some rope out of the tree. She came out and my wife who works with me jokingly said, don't say any bad words. The customer said, " how is it going", and I said, "ok it was not an easy job", so she says, "it was a bitch, right". I thought that was funny since I was trying to keep my language clean! Edited by BrianZ06
Edited for all the grammar Dicks here!!!!

Tired and not caring about good grammer.

Its spelled grammar. ;)

But anyways it sounds like you are a nice guy helping this individual out! One of my coaches who gave me tons of lessons and and free equipment, paid for my lunches and tons of other things sounds kinda like you, same situation too. We had a nice 4x4 dodge ram, a 1996 I believe. Had a 5.9 or 5.6 liter. We got a new truck and decide to give it to him for free. It feels good diving something like that away, and I imagine its a nice recieving the donation aswell!

+1 for you sir!

Its spelled grammar. ;)

But anyways it sounds like you are a nice guy helping this individual out! One of my coaches who gave me tons of lessons and and free equipment, paid for my lunches and tons of other things sounds kinda like you, same situation too. We had a nice 4x4 dodge ram, a 1996 I believe. Had a 5.9 or 5.6 liter. We got a new truck and decide to give it to him for free. It feels good diving something like that away, and I imagine its a nice recieving the donation aswell!

+1 for you sir!

Ok I fixed that for you because Im a nice guy.

Its spelled grammar. ;)

+1 for you sir!

Ok I fixed that for you because Im a nice guy.

Hahahaha you are a nice guy!

Lol but it truly sounded like you deserved it so good for you.

Well thanks !

Is this cock sucking fest done now?

:confused:

KillJoy

See it does pay off to be a nice guy. One of my customers said she needed to get rid of her old 95 320 it is no show car but it runs and drives like new. She said she has put 10k into it over the past few years for repairs,probably dealer. This lady is super nice and I try to help her out around the house as much as I can since she lost her husband. She has a new mercedes so this one just sits and she need the garage space to put her old packard in that was her husbands baby that she just had redone. I asked her how much she wanted for it because my daughters jeep just broke down (water pump) what a pain in the ass job and Im going to install a new radiator while Im at it. Anyway I told her I would like to have for a back up car she said I will donate it too you for everything you have done for me. This lady is a real riot I was on her yard today trying to get a blue spruce tree back in the ground from the wind up rooting it, she really wanted to save that tree and I was have a little bit of a battle doing this and she came out while I was just finishing up and I was speaking some of that french language while doing the job she came out and my wife who works with me jokingly said dont say any bad words anyway she/customer said how is it going and I said ok it was not an easy job, so she says it was a bitch right. I thought that was funny.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?