Exhaust work needed!

zeitgeist57

The Passat has a busted exhaust flex pipe on one side of the V6...makes it horrendously loud. I know shops won't charge much to replace it, but is there anyone on CR that i can trust, that will also put in a good quality (stainless steel) flex pipe? Thanks...

The Passat has a busted exhaust flex pipe on one side of the V6...makes it horrendously loud. I know shops won't charge much to replace it, but is there anyone on CR that i can trust, that will also put in a good quality (stainless steel) flex pipe? Thanks...

Pickups Plus ?

IPS ?

I've used both places with great success.

Mineke on sawmill. See Doug he repaired my exhaust leak at the flex for 75 bux

Out of curiosity for $75, and since it's not too far away I just spoke to Doug...he didn't know you, your car, and quoted me $169. He said the lowest they've ever quoted for a flex pipe was $125.

I swear I didn't make this up. Maybe there are two Douggies at Sawmill? :confused:

In two weeks I'll have a Lincoln Electric welder. I'll probably wait until then, get a stainless steel flex pipe, go to town ruining my exhaust. :lol: