2011 Cadillac CTS-V Wagon, 2011 Porsche Panamera Turbo and 2011 BMW X6 M - drag race

CRAWDAD

The Porsche is only 100k more expensive than the V, yet still couldn't out trap it. X6 only kept up due to AWD. I want to like the looks of the Porsche, have seen a bunch in person, and I just can't. The X6 actually performed better than I expected (but at that price, it should be even faster), but damn it is a pointless vehicle.

WHY WHY WHY did they bring the V out in a Wagon????

Or a Coupe for that matter?

They're pimpin and diluting the V juice, mang.

Leave it to GM to ruin any good ideas they ever had...

It's mainly intended for Europe. I think it's cool though. Low 12's in a wagon? Yes please.

The Porsche is only 100k more expensive than the V, yet still couldn't out trap it. X6 only kept up due to AWD. I want to like the looks of the Porsche, have seen a bunch in person, and I just can't. The X6 actually performed better than I expected (but at that price, it should be even faster), but damn it is a pointless vehicle.

And the V makes >10% more power, yet is still slower. Of course it traps higher; it makes more power.

Also, all of those cars are fucking ugly.