WBC back at it

h22 yo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just hope the Freedom riders come out. That would be the last thing that you'd want to do. Trust me, I want these folks dead more than anybody, but unfortunately the 1st Amendment Rights protect those worthless waste of human life. It's more than disgusting, but the more folks out there that are against them in an organized fashion, the better. Just spread the word to every VFW and American Legion post on Columbus, you'll see some numbers.

They pride themselves going to fallen service member's funerals.

That and pretty much any event where they might generate controversy. Like picketing a dead child's funeral, in unimaginably horrible ways. They are absolute scum, and an unfortunate side effect of free speech. Of course free of speech, is not free of consequence. I will have no pity when they meet them.

Wow, i was raised in a baptist church and this is super eye opening to me. Im quite ashamed to even mention i was raised in a baptist church. This is really sad and disgusting.

EDIT-No i did not attend this church and no we did not have the same beliefs

Im a graduate from Hilliard Darby, and i will be there along with plenty of other current and former students.

yes i agree freedom of speech should be protected, but for these people if they hate America they should gladly attempt their protests without the protection of local police forces. the hate speech that they spread should not be protected under any law when they are on the grounds of a public school where minors are present.