Almost lost it on this pass...

WoW Cowboy! Hate to see you mess that thing up. I know you have been doing this long enough that you know, Once you lift you will not be setting any new records. Its just safer to abort the whole pass. Just a friendly reminder!

What was going through your head at that point Mark, haha I'm sure it was an "oh shit, oh shit" moment. Nice save, car is cooking!

I picture a tiny John Force on each side of the steering wheel in a dirty fire suit screaming " Stay in it! She'll get back in the groove!"

The brake lights are on because of the stock brake sensor... it is just too sensitive and after how hard I am on the brakes during staging, it just sticks sometimes. I'll have to get the sensor recalibrated....

It is just kinda low on the priority list.

The brake lights are on because of the stock brake sensor... it is just too sensitive and after how hard I am on the brakes during staging, it just sticks sometimes. I'll have to get the sensor recalibrated....

It is just kinda low on the priority list.

I mean if you can run 8.8's after 'losing it' and riding the brakes why not! haha kidding, bout the brakes that is.