Are you a organ donor?

thorne

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hesitant to become a donor because I heard that if parts of my body go into somebody else then they will be able to steal my memories. If they do that, then what's to stop them from draining my family's bank accounts or stealing my identity? And what if God doesn't let me into heaven because some of my parts aren't dead yet?

I'm hesitant to become a donor because I heard that if parts of my body go into somebody else then they will be able to steal my memories. If they do that, then what's to stop them from draining my family's bank accounts or stealing my identity? And what if God doesn't let me into heaven because some of my parts aren't dead yet?

We hope you are joking. If not, promise everyone right now not to breed - ever.

I am a donor, why not? I don't need spare parts when I die.

We hope you are joking. If not, promise everyone right now not to breed - ever.

I am a donor, why not? I don't need spare parts when I die.

I'm kind of joking, the problem is that I recently saw a documentary about organ donation and it does cause me some concern.

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/The_Animal_DVD.JPG

I'm a donor. I also like to travel. What happens if I die after returning from someplace like Honduras? Last time I went there, I couldn't give blood for a year.

Maybe I should just change my status to non donor. I think that there is an immense underground city of the dead anyway. If I don't have my organs, I don't know if I'll be able to frolic in the city of the dead with the other zombies.

I'm a donor. I also like to travel. What happens if I die after returning from someplace like Honduras? Last time I went there, I couldn't give blood for a year.

There are tons of factors like that that can deem your organs unusable. But then, back to TV land, House finds a way to use them anyways.

I had it put on my license to look good and get out of tickets. Apparently they still have to ask your family before they donate your organs, I told them to decline.

I mean seriously I just died, leave my fucking body alone.

Wrong ! By law if its on your official record then they can take your organs no matter what the family wants if your over 18, Also the ER doc things is wrong. The ER doc has no clue if your a donor until the opo is contacted. Also the dr's can't decide where your organs go the OPO goes by the national waiting list.

Guest Spam
I had it put on my license to look good and get out of tickets. Apparently they still have to ask your family before they donate your organs, I told them to decline.

I mean seriously I just died, leave my fucking body alone.

"Hello,

is this mr or mrs gappee?

Hi ur son got walked by an audi on 270 and he didnt make it. His little troll head couldnt take it. Soooooooo, we were just wondering if we can just borrow some parts from him. Yes i understand but on his drivers license it says hes an organ donor and we only have a few minutes to harvest. "

"Hello,

is this mr or mrs gappee?

Hi ur son got walked by an audi on 270 and he didnt make it. His little troll head couldnt take it. Soooooooo, we were just wondering if we can just borrow some parts from him. Yes i understand but on his drivers license it says hes an organ donor and we only have a few minutes to harvest. "

Can't reuse his ass for obvious gaped reasons.

Brain is good though, very low hours on it.