Bridesmaids

TimTaylor751647545500

A friend of mine from college is a whipped bitch. I worship my partner and would do anything for her as it should be, so I'm not talking about that. He does everything the way she wants it done and often won't even offer up alternative suggestions the way normal couples sometimes challenge each other.

For the bachelor party we went down to Cincinnati because she was from there and her friends still lived in the area, despite the fact that none of the guys including him were from there. So we all had to travel, a few from Columbus but most from Cleveland. All because she didn't trust him/us not going to a strip club. :masturboy: So she had her doucher brother follow us around and he threatened to tattle on us if we took him to a strip club and that the wedding would be off. :fa: Please note that for whatever reason, his own wants or her insane pressures on him, he didn't even want to go to one. So it wasn't even that he's some lecher. We finally pieced together that she thought there was actually sex in the champagne room. :fuckyeah:

To top it all off we did part of the night as a joint party. The guys played golf on Saturday morning...well I drove around a golf cart drunk since I don't golf. We were staying near Kings Island and it came out during golf that we were supposed to all go out near Covington. I did some quick calculations in my head and said 'well that's going to be $300+ in cab rides for the night. That would buy a lot of drinks'. So he says something to her and the girls talk it over. It came up during that conversation that I was a cheap ass, which was not the reason why I brought it up at all. Pissed off her friends, mission accomplished.

So the girls decided to call their parents to pick us up at the hotel and take us down, and we would take cabs back. This one girl is mowing down on this penis straw bachelorette party favor like it's her job. I bet she should suck one mean 2" penis. She was doing this in front of one of the mom's that were going to drive us down. She does this the entire time we are waiting in front of the hotel for everyone to gather and the entire ride down. She's in the front seat just knobbing on this straw that's shaped like a penis. It turns out that it was her mom driving that car so she was sucking on this penis straw in front of here mom for a good 45 minutes.

I was also one of the grooms men and walked her down the aisle. Someone she knows that was sitting on the aisle had to tell her to smile as we were walking down the aisle. I'm not sure I've meet a more miserable person in my entire life. Even though the bachelor party was lame I had a good time the whole wedding weekend and got blasted drunk both nights so it wasn't a complete loss.

That's everything I need to know about bridesmaids, I don't need to go see any movie.

Edited by Trouble Maker

A friend of mine from college is a whipped bitch. I worship my partner and would do anything for her as it should be, so I'm not talking about like that. He does everything the way she wants it done and often won't even offer up alternative suggestions the way normal couples sometimes challenge each other.

For the bachelor party we went down to Cincinnati because she was from there and her friends still lived in the area, despite the fact that none of the guys including him were from there. So we all had to travel, a few from Columbus but most from Cleveland. All because she didn't trust him/us not going to a strip club. :masturboy: So she had her doucher brother follow us around and he threatened to tattle on us if we took him to a strip club and that the wedding would be off. :fa: Please note that for whatever reason, his own wants or her insane pressures on him, he didn't even want to go to one. So it wasn't even that he's some lecher. We finally pieced together that she though there was actually sex in the champagne room. :fuckyeah:

To top it all off we did part of the night as a joint party. The guys played golf on Saturday morning...well I drove around a golf cart drunk since I don't golf. We were staying near Kings Island and it came out during golf that we were supposed to all go out near Covington. I did some quick calculations in my head and said 'well that's going to be $300+ in cab rides for the night. That would buy a lot of drinks'. So he says something to her and the girls talk it over. It came up during that conversation that I was a cheap ass, which was not the reason why I brought it up at all. Pissed off her friends, mission accomplished.

So the girls decided to call their parents to pick us up at the hotel and take us down, and we would take cabs back. This one girl is mowing down on this penis straw bachelorette party favor like it's her job. I bet she should suck one mean 2" penis. She was doing this in front of one of the mom's that was driving us down. She does this the entire time we are waiting in front of the hotel for everyone to gather and the entire ride down. She's in the front seat just knobbing on this straw that's shaped like a penis. It turns out that it was her mom driving that car so she was sucking on this penis straw in front of here mom for a good 45 minutes.

I was also one of the grooms men and walked her down the aisle. Someone she knows that was sitting on the aisle had to tell her to smile as we were walking down the aisle. I'm not sure I've meet a more miserable person in my entire life. Even though the bachelor party was lame I had a good time the whole wedding weekend and got blasted drunk both nights so it wasn't a complete loss.

That's everything I need to know about bridesmaids, I don't need to go see any movie.

Other than the loose affiliation with the actual word "bridesmaides" i was wonder how this post had anything to do with the original topic, until the last line. Very classy. Damn you must've really been there for your buddy b/c i think i wouldve gotten the fuck out of there. I cant stand bitchy women especially when they talk shit all the time (wait did i just describe every woman?).