Positive PR for Columbus Racing and Sponsors

dover

Ill be the guy doing burnouts across the street!!!

Love how we have threads like this... sometimes they are by people who are truly against street racing, but then we have some like this... I have witnessed 25% of the people in this thread street racing. Including the OP.

Columbus Racing does not condone illegal street racing.

How does anything you posted relate to this thread? This is an IDEA to help people in the community, where does it stipulate that I want to stop racing on the street and what not? That isn't the problem at hand, way to read the thread. You constantly are negative towards peoples ideas or ambitions, I don't know what your deal is but don't bring that negative shit my way. You don't like it, then it is as simple as not volunteering, helping, or posting in here.

Those of you offering good opinions and volunteering to help, thank you. I don't know how many times I need to repeat myself but this was an idea to do something for the community, and maybe bring a better light to the CR group. Upon arriving home I will make an agenda on things to get done to prepare for this. Those of you that have PM'd me and posted in here I will contact you early June and most likely prepare for a middle August event.

I read it, you want to do a charity event to clean up CR's image from the street racing... I understand that clearly. But my point is that yes we can do things like this every weekend, but when the next accident happens or the next people that get caught street racing get tied back to CR, the media will not remember the good things we did, and CR will be in the same boat.

Im just saying that i dont really see this cleaning up the tarnished image. But if its a good cause it will be beneficial to the "charity" it goes too.

I will continue to state how I feel on any subject posted on CR, its a forum on the internet. I have helped and Supported CR in the past and still continue to go to events when I can.

"You constantly are negative towards peoples ideas or ambitions, I don't know what your deal is but don't bring that negative shit my way."

What and who's other Ideas have I been constantly negative to? And btw you are one of the most negative people I have ever meet.

I read it, you want to do a charity event to clean up CR's image from the street racing... I understand that clearly. But my point is that yes we can do things like this every weekend, but when the next accident happens or the next people that get caught street racing get tied back to CR, the media will not remember the good things we did, and CR will be in the same boat.

Im just saying that i dont really see this cleaning up the tarnished image. But if its a good cause it will be beneficial to the "charity" it goes too.

I will continue to state how I feel on any subject posted on CR, its a forum on the internet. I have helped and Supported CR in the past and still continue to go to events when I can.

"You constantly are negative towards peoples ideas or ambitions, I don't know what your deal is but don't bring that negative shit my way."

What and who's other Ideas have I been constantly negative to? And btw you are one of the most negative people I have ever meet.

Dude, you're shitting in this guy's thread. Not cool. If you don't want to be constructive, then GTFO. And, BTW, intimating that the OP is a hypocrite, putting "charity" in quotes, and talking yourself up like some kind of mega CR supporter is not being constructive - that's just being a douche.

Dude, you're shitting in this guy's thread. Not cool. If you don't want to be constructive, then GTFO. And, BTW, intimating that the OP is a hypocrite, putting "charity" in quotes, and talking yourself up like some kind of mega CR supporter is not being constructive - that's just being a douche.

Thank you. I tried saying this in so many polite words on the first page. You've saved me the breath, so to speak, this time.

PS - You know, Im not sure I've ever met you. But I do know I agree quite often with what you post. We'll have to meet one day. Whether you like or it or not. I'm not asking. ;)

Dover there are acouple cops that are heavy in drag racing. They have pretty stout cars as well. If you maneuver it for them to have a car in the show and participate that could work on them keeping it cool! I was also in talks last year on a event at Norwalk that i was ironing out with them that was going kinda your way about a event that CR was going to headline and be televised but I did not have the time to complete nor pursue it.

How does anything you posted relate to this thread? This is an IDEA to help people in the community, where does it stipulate that I want to stop racing on the street and what not? That isn't the problem at hand, way to read the thread. You constantly are negative towards peoples ideas or ambitions, I don't know what your deal is but don't bring that negative shit my way. You don't like it, then it is as simple as not volunteering, helping, or posting in here.

Those of you offering good opinions and volunteering to help, thank you. I don't know how many times I need to repeat myself but this was an idea to do something for the community, and maybe bring a better light to the CR group. Upon arriving home I will make an agenda on things to get done to prepare for this. Those of you that have PM'd me and posted in here I will contact you early June and most likely prepare for a middle August event.

We should all truly find a day to shake your hand Rhett, thank you for the valuable input you have bestowed in my thread. Glad to see you are as mature and witty as the last time we talked. I'd imagine if I was Sam and posted this you would been all for this. Your personal problem with me has nothing to do with my thread so your negativity isn't needed, you are bringing nothing to the table. You have something to hash out you know where to reach me and I'll sure as shit be in town soon so if the cards need to be laid out so be it. We've been down this road before, so hopefully this time your girlfriend isn't there to protect you.

And the other person you have insulted and put down knows who he is. He steers clear of drama, and he may or may not post in here, that's on him. Moral being just because you CAN say something doesn't always mean you SHOULD.

Steve can you shoot me there contact information, I'd be more then happy to get in touch with them and set something up, I appreciate it.

Thanks again to the rest of the guys for the offers and continued PM's.

Dover you know im always willing to lend a helping hand I work at advance I could come up with some stuff to use a door prizes maybe some gift cards or whatever.

P.S. I could charge people to sit in the vanilla ice car that he autographed and donate all the money haha

Seriously tho, let me know what you need ill be there