Dear Cr

phil

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok let's make this crystal clear Phil. First, im glad you caught the irony in my post, i did that to see if you could think above a 6th grade level, which was questionable until i saw you found the white text. Second. Your chick, looks like a dude. I wouldn't arm wrestle her and I'm sure you wouldn't either. Third. Fss is a liar, he is the one trying to get my chick matter of fact in the past he has been forceful with her, get your facts straight. Also, the character flaws I was referring to are strictly yours. You couldn't look more like a pedophile if you were in a pedobear suit. I have heard plenty about your past and that's why people stray away from YOU. as for this "E beat down" everyone claims you have delivered here, it would be better if it was based on factual statements. btw did those charges get dropped or do you have to carry the card in your wallet?

Ok let's make this crystal clear Phil. First, im glad you caught the irony in my post, i did that to see if you could think above a 6th grade level, which was questionable until i saw you found the white text. Second. Your chick, looks like a dude. I wouldn't arm wrestle her and I'm sure you wouldn't either. Third. Fss is a liar, he is the one trying to get my chick matter of fact in the past he has been forceful with her, get your facts straight. Also, the character flaws I was referring to are strictly yours. You couldn't look more like a pedophile if you were in a pedobear suit. I have heard plenty about your past and that's why people stray away from YOU. as for this "E beat down" everyone claims you have delivered here, it would be better if it was based on factual statements. btw did those charges get dropped or do you have to carry the card in your wallet?

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/oh_snap.jpg

:lol: Aj WTF are you talking about? You know aboslutley nothing about me, you really just had your bitch hit me up on face book . You know how I know im winning? Cause both of you sheep are trying to hit me up on different Internet web sites. I love how it takes 2 coke heads to keep up with me. You wanna talk about facts? Let's talk.....

I show up at hooters one night, and my lil crew is there, and this is back when the whole thing with you and fss were beefing . Mind you , I'm not even that cool with this guy, but somehow you were brought up ( in the normal manner of how fucking annoying you are) and fss is like well his cum dumpster has been trying to get me to beat it up with a friend ; here look at these msgs. Oh and check out these pics she's sent me.... Now again I don't remember this hoe, and I only call her a hoe.... Well becAuse she is. You wanna talk about facts some more? Fact- my job as a promoter was to get people in the bar. That's what we did, I couldn't tell you how many chicks we were getting at during the time period but I know that she remembers me and I forgot all about her. What does this say? Clearly I left an impression. Let's talk about my charges.... I have an f5 ( felony) for evading police. Nothing more. Check my record. Please try to come up with actual facts before throwing out random accusations. Idk what it is about you and your tiny crew with mArtin but it's not good to share the same needle. I love how hard you act online, I straight up called you a faggot in person. I was being serious you were laughing. I've called Martin out 1000x and he doesn't do shit. Don't show up to a meet and think I'm different online that how I am in person. Real talk.... You got nothing on me minus the shit you make up. Your girl was digging on me, Steve and anyone else who has pics. Your just her sloppy 2nds, or 5th or whatever number you fall under. As for my girl, keep talking, i don't even sweat it. She's cut up, she's lean, and she's fit as hell. I love it, she keeps her ass in the gym and in the books. Sorry my lady is balling harder than you and you hoe put together. I'm sorry she's balling harder than me, shit ive already decided she rocks the pants and I'm making dinner. I ain't mad, my surgar mama is holding it down. I've got it made, my degree, my funds, my cars , and bitch ass hoes like you and yours looking up wishing and hoping to be like this. Now run along, make up more dumb ass rumors, and come back with facts home slice.

• Upvote 1

:lol: Aj WTF are you talking about? You know aboslutley nothing about me, you really just had your bitch hit me up on face book . You know how I know im winning? Cause both of you sheep are trying to hit me up on different Internet web sites. I love how it takes 2 coke heads to keep up with me. You wanna talk about facts? Let's talk.....

I show up at hooters one night, and my lil crew is there, and this is back when the whole thing with you and fss were beefing . Mind you , I'm not even that cool with this guy, but somehow you were brought up ( in the normal manner of how fucking annoying you are) and fss is like well his cum dumpster has been trying to get me to beat it up with a friend ; here look at these msgs. Oh and check out these pics she's sent me.... Now again I don't remember this hoe, and I only call her a hoe.... Well becAuse she is. You wanna talk about facts some more? Fact- my job as a promoter was to get people in the bar. That's what we did, I couldn't tell you how many chicks we were getting at during the time period but I know that she remembers me and I forgot all about her. What does this say? Clearly I left an impression. Let's talk about my charges.... I have an f5 ( felony) for evading police. Nothing more. Check my record. Please try to come up with actual facts before throwing out random accusations. Idk what it is about you and your tiny crew with mArtin but it's not good to share the same needle. I love how hard you act online, I straight up called you a faggot in person. I was being serious you were laughing. I've called Martin out 1000x and he doesn't do shit. Don't show up to a meet and think I'm different online that how I am in person. Real talk.... You got nothing on me minus the shit you make up. Your girl was digging on me, Steve and anyone else who has pics. Your just her sloppy 2nds, or 5th or whatever number you fall under. As for my girl, keep talking, i don't even sweat it. She's cut up, she's lean, and she's fit as hell. I love it, she keeps her ass in the gym and in the books. Sorry my lady is balling harder than you and you hoe put together. I'm sorry she's balling harder than me, shit ive already decided she rocks the pants and I'm making dinner. I ain't mad, my surgar mama is holding it down. I've got it made, my degree, my funds, my cars , and bitch ass hoes like you and yours looking up wishing and hoping to be like this. Now run along, make up more dumb ass rumors, and come back with facts home slice.

:fuckyeah::fuckyeah::fuckyeah:

lets lets keep this fail boat going:

im the pedo bear? im the one rocking the card, you the one with a kid. a kid that will hate his life when he relizes mommy and daddy spent there nights at home depot while riding dirty in the coolest car daddy can afford. do you pay the babysitter in trident? i know its gotta be a hard choice, gas for the beatmobile or baby food? ehhh he will be alright, he just ate 10 hrs ago. diapers or a cia??? we can recycle. new outfit for the lil man, or nissan rims on the shit stain??? we can see where you went there in your sig.

Facts? Let's talk about facts. Steve doesn't have any pics of my chick, he's fat and lonely and wishes he does. As for you calling me a faggot in person, of course I laughed, right after you said "please don't take offense I say that to all the trolls. As for anything else you said, I didn't read that far. I don't care. Anything you said can clearly be disregarded immediately as you don't know your head from your ass, and you clearly don't know how to tell the truth to anyone ever. That being said, I'm tired of picking out the obvious flaws in every statement you have made, and I'm getting bored pointing out all of your character flaws here. Fact is you need a pedobear suit, you need to quit lying about everything, it doesn't make you friends, and also, you should quit being 'that guy. You know, the guy who gets ultra personal and spreads bs rumors about people because he got called out on a race and backed down. In conclusion Phil, I don't care how 'ballin' you and your "chick" are, it doesn't make me a drug addict or a bad person. Someone who gets all worked up gets personal and spreads lies over nothing, and talks shit about people's children will always be a sorry piece of shit in my book.

• Downvote 1

Uh-Oh someone is butthurt and reporting posts.......

Common sense. Any self respecting father isn't gonna let a punk bitch like Phil talk shit about family. ANYONE worthy of having children knows this.. Sorry the rest of you wouldn't understand.

• Downvote 1

Common sense. Any self respecting father isn't gonna let a punk bitch like Phil talk shit about family. ANYONE worthy of having children knows this.. Sorry the rest of you wouldn't understand.

You just lost the whole damn war, shut up now.

Shut the fuck up, you are the person who posted a picture of a baby with no eyes. So what does that make your dumbass then?

You just lost the whole damn war, shut up now.

Now that we see how much you value your kids..

What stopped you from letting that cat smother your daughter? Don't say protective instinct, you obviously don't have it.. You shouldn't be a dad.

• Downvote 1

If this were a tag team battle post-a-lot would be on the canvas crawling towards the ropes in a last ditch effort to tag in Macho Man.

At this point I would deliver the death blow, the stone cold stunner, pour beer on him, climb the post, and get a big HELL YEAH from all of CR...

Wagner 3:16 says I just banned your ass.

Shut the fuck up, you are the person who posted a picture of a baby with no eyes. So what does that make your dumbass then?

What stopped you from letting that cat smother your daughter? Don't say protective instinct, you obviously don't have it.. You shouldn't be a dad.

You are a joke, stop posting.

Honestly, if you were a respectful dad. You wouldnt be on cr 24/7 talking shit and breaking the law when street racing.

just saying.