Dear Cr

phil

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical Waterhead.... all talk, no walk! At least you get to wear a helmet!!

:fa:

KillJoy

Why would I take a stock car to the track? It is not a race car. Nothing impressive, it's a glorified cavalier. What can I gain by running a 13 or an 11 sec pass??? Answer nothing, what can I break? Alot of shit.

Why would I take a stock car to the track? It is not a race car. Nothing impressive, it's a glorified cavalier. What can I gain by running a 13 or an 11 sec pass??? Answer nothing, what can I break? Alot of shit.

Wait..... I thought all of you in the Special Olympics got a Medal for participation???? Did that change?

....or is racquetball not a real sport?

:gabe:

KillJoy

Wait..... I thought all of you in the Special Olympics got a Medal for participation???? Did that change?

....or is racquetball not a real sport?

:gabe:

KillJoy

Nope still not a real sport.

Real talk you are the new Paul. All you talk about is racing. Your car isn't fast but yet you wanna race everything?

lol. yeah, thats all i talk about. :nono: and if my car is so slow you should probably run it. nothing to worry about right?

cuz you're "rapin all the trolls this year"

and according to you im "the troll who ruined cr"

sounds like you have every reason to race me.

unless youre just a keyboard racing midget raquetball player. :masturboy:

lol. yeah, thats all i talk about. :nono: and if my car is so slow you should probably run it. nothing to worry about right?

cuz you're "rapin all the trolls this year"

and according to you im "the troll who ruined cr"

sounds like you have every reason to race me.

unless youre just a keyboard racing midget raquetball player. :masturboy:

You are correct on all terms, you are a troll, your car is slow, I have nothing to worry about. And you are the ugly side of Cr. Hence why I have no reason to race you because I gain absolutely nothing from it. When I beat you the excuse is , well you have a gto, you should have won. So we can just chalk it up and admit that I'm better than you. It'll make your life much easier to live through once you admit my awesomeness. Btw, that was really awkward last nite that you would bring your babies mom out and show her off to me like I gave a dam

You are correct on all terms, you are a troll, your car is slow, I have nothing to worry about. And you are the ugly side of Cr. Hence why I have no reason to race you because I gain absolutely nothing from it. When I beat you the excuse is , well you have a gto, you should have won. So we can just chalk it up and admit that I'm better than you. It'll make your life much easier to live through once you admit my awesomeness. Btw, that was really awkward last nite that you would bring your babies mom out and show her off to me like I gave a dam

LOL, brutal.