Dear Cr

phil

Shut the fuck up, you are the person who posted a picture of a baby with no eyes. So what does that make your dumbass then?

It was a photoshopped picture of a baby with 3crying mouths.. It wasn't "a baby with no eyes..

But yeah I'm the dumbass. You can't even comprehend simple pictures. Fucking retard.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not even going to qoute you Aj, I'm done with you, marry called and Said the baby Is yours, but the jizz on his forehead was from a collective group of homeless men. You should get checked. Oh and your girl hit me up on fb and is having quite the Convo with me, I'll post it up when I get home. She puts up a better fight than you do lol. You may not want to show up to any car meets im at because I've got a loud mouth and I make a scene, you can ask anyone that's seen it. You think this is bad? I will have you Martin and chuggington, I mean your girl lost and confused.
  • Upvote 2

It was a photoshopped picture of a baby with 3crying mouths.. It wasn't "a baby with no eyes..

But yeah I'm the dumbass. You can't even comprehend simple pictures. Fucking retard.

Not sure, don't care, looked like it to me enough that I care not to ever see it again.

Now that we see how much you value your kids..

What stopped you from letting that cat smother your daughter? Don't say protective instinct, you obviously don't have it.. You shouldn't be a dad.

Really? Some post on CR affects my ability to be a father? Thats okay dude, when your kid brings home straight A report cards, and has a nice happy life you can talk shit to me. Otherwise just stop talking shit to everyone who disagrees with you.

I'm not even going to qoute you Aj, I'm done with you, marry called and Said the baby Is yours, but the jizz on his forehead was from a collective group of homeless men. You should get checked. Oh and your girl hit me up on fb and is having quite the Convo with me, I'll post it up when I get home. She puts up a better fight than you do lol. You may not want to show up to any car meets im at because I've got a loud mouth and I make a scene, you can ask anyone that's seen it. You think this is bad? I will have you Martin and chuggington, I mean your girl lost and confused.

Is that a threat? Cya Saturday. I wouldn't recommend trying to come at me with any bullshit, I'm not out to have drama, and I don't tolerate it.

Is that a threat? Cya Saturday. I wouldn't recommend trying to come at me with any bullshit, I'm not out to have drama, and I don't tolerate it.

oh geeze.....i would suggest removing this.

End well this will not.

Fill this out and use as suicide note.

http://pophangover.com/wp-content/uploads/butthurt.jpg

Edited by Cordell

I'm not butthurt, I just think it's funny how Phil escalates shit over a call out. It went from a simple race call out to backpedaling, talking shit about my family, spreading lies, and threats. Fuck him. I'm not scared of him. Not saying I'm going out Saturday to start shit but I'm not going to hide in my house because the gay lovechild of Montell Williams and Cuba Gooding Jr told me not to come out. Fuck that, I will live my life regardless. :dumb:

This started out so strong, now it's devolving rapidly.

Round 1 - Phil

Round 2 - Draw

Round 3 - ?

draw? I wouldn't call it that. There won't be a round 3 until Phil makes up more bullshit for me to discredit. Frankly, I'm tired, the battery on the iPad is dying, and I'm going out shopping for more summer clothes for the kids. In the supra that gets 15mpg. Why? Because I can.

Good day gentlemen.

Guest Hal
draw? I wouldn't call it that. There won't be a round 3 until Phil makes up more bullshit for me to discredit. Frankly, I'm tired, the battery on the iPad is dying, and I'm going out shopping for more summer clothes for the kids. In the supra that gets 15mpg. Why? Because I can.

Good day gentlemen.

Of course you wouldn't call it a draw. You got beaten bad enough in round one, you probably can't even see straight let alone make a call on the score.

Daddy doesn't do threats, I won't cause you any physical anguish. Just reputable damage, I mean not that it's going to do any damage worth talking about you do enough yourself. But I will make it really uncomfortable. Oh and as for your race you want, you dont jump in the ring with Ali cause you think you can box. You better bring your piggy bank to run with me cause I'm not running that death tank for free

This started out so strong, now it's devolving rapidly.

Round 1 - Phil

Round 2 - Draw

Round 3 - ?

Round 3 goes to Phil, he did enough damage that his opponent had to use the threat card.

To be honest I thought BC was going to step in and call the fight, but he let them go at it like two special ed kids fighting over the last cookie.

Round 3 goes to Phil, he did enough damage that his opponent had to use the threat card.

To be honest I thought BC was going to step in and call the fight, but he let them go at it like two special ed kids fighting over the last cookie.

Oh common, Phil all the way, when Post alotta shit reported Phil's post that was like a forfeit.

Oh common, Phil all the way, when Post alotta shit reported Phil's post that was like a forfeit.

I have it 3-0 on my card because of this fact.

It was a good overall fight, might even make the Pay Per View on a good e-battle card.