Need some help

V8 Beast

The other night after a long stressful day I decided to treat myself. It took about 30 minutes searching the web but I finally decided to go with bondage as a visual stimulant. Typically I'm more into lipstick lesbian stuff but for some reason hardcore bondage made my balls tingle that night. At first it was a little uncomfortable getting a pattern together because they kept doing close ups on this guy and his sweaty muscles. To make it worse he was grunting and making stupid faces the entire time. I dont know about you but when I'm playing tug boat I dont want to dock when there is a guy on the screen. I did that once and felt like a dirty prison bitch. If I could I would have stuffed my baby parachute back in the bag and tried to run that race again if you get my drift.

So after getting my mojo together I could feel the end was near. Being defensive minded I try to avoid making messes with my man jello. Well today there was a hole in my defenses and I am left wondering what to do. Not sure how, or if there was a breeze indoors, but it hooked to the left mid flight and hit my keyboard. I immediately went from an o face to an oh no face. Everything went in slow motion while I was left feeling helpless. Its crazy watching what appeared to be a break in the matrix causing the coordinates above my north pointing man compass to ignore the laws of gravity. In all my days of playing defense I never knew I had to be prepared for the backspin.

Well.. in short I got jizz in between the keys on my keyboard. At this point is it time to buy a new one? I tried the canned air but that just made it look like I was trying to airbrush my under-keys. Any help with the matter would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. Don't judge me :fa:

We're gonna need a chart for this. If this is a shared key board, just buy a new one. Unless you're comfy with everyone else in the home using the "Sticky Keys". If this is yours solely, flush that thing out with alcohol, try to forget this little slip up ever occurred.

P.S. It's okay of you're a perv. It's not like it was two men beating each other right? Or a Monkey beating the man. Or even more paradoxic. A Monkey spanking the monkey.. Personally I enjoy eating vegetables.

Because they don't squirm.

We're gonna need a chart for this. If this is a shared key board, just buy a new one. Unless you're comfy with everyone else in the home using the "Sticky Keys". If this is yours solely, flush that thing out with alcohol, try to forget this little slip up ever occurred.

P.S. It's okay of you're a perv. It's not like it was two men beating each other right? Or a Monkey beating the man. Or even more paradoxic. A Monkey spanking the monkey.. Personally I enjoy eating vegetables.

Because they don't squirm.

My wifes mom uses it from time to time. The other day she asked if someone had been sick and sneezed. I told her it was spilled clam chowder in an attempt to think on my toes. Watching her scrape the crust off the spacebar before going to wash her hands is why I made this thread. It kind of turned me on, but deep down inside I knew it wasnt right.

My wifes mom uses it from time to time. The other day she asked if someone had been sick and sneezed. I told her it was spilled clam chowder in an attempt to think on my toes. Watching her scrape the crust off the spacebar before going to wash her hands is why I made this thread. It kind of turned me on, but deep down inside I knew it wasnt right.

When In-laws are involved, I would just sit back nod in agreeance and sit there with the satisfaction of what just occurred. Profit man, profit.

no, but thats why your place mysteriously smells like peanut butter. i dont have a dog. :dumb:

Then what in the fuck was that hairy ass thing sitting on your couch looking like chewbacca with a perm?

oh man I've made that face before when I pull out and look down at a broken condom

Right! Talking about killing a buzz. Then the girl wants to look at you funny when you come at her love hole with a vacuum attachment. Does she espect you to suck it out with your mouth... I think not!

Then what in the fuck was that hairy ass thing sitting on your couch looking like chewbaca with a perm?

your grandma's wig. she can have it back if she wants it, i just wanted to rub her bald head while she was taking it balls deep in her mouth with her dentures out.

Right! Talking about killing a buzz. Then the girl wants to look at you funny when you come at her love hole with a vacuum attachment. Does she espect you to suck it out with your mouth... I think not!

women.. pff :rolleyes:

your grandma's wig. she can have it back if she wants it, i just wanted to rub her bald head while she was taking it balls deep in her mouth with her dentures out.

Talking about imaginary sex partners is so high school.