The new whip!!

macpyro2

So the Audi is sold. A guy from Audi forums took a bus from New Jersey with his girlfriend snookie, Intending to drive the car back. 14 hour bus ride later he left with a smile on his face and one of my most favorite cars I have had the privilege to own. With a bunch of cash and in need of a new DD, I test drove many newer cars and settled on this 08 civic si.

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp141/macpyro2/DSC_0054.jpg

http://i406.photobucket.com/albums/pp141/macpyro2/DSC_0055.jpg

08 civic si, 4 door, 33000 miles, 1 previous owner(that I was told was a married couple). Looks very much taken care of and i think i got it at a pretty decent price for the amount of time I had before I needed a car. I am very happy with the car, very fun practical car that should be around for a very long time.

Be Aaron, drive phagtastic VW FWD Hatchback, have balls to make fun of Civic Si.

:dumb:

be jones, buys automatic S4.

B5's come in auto too, you must have overlooked them when purchasing.

Give me the vin. Ill check warranty info. I can also have third gear replaced for free under powertrain before it starts to pop.

thanks man, I haven't really had a problem with 3rd yet but I haven't had it very long so we will see.

what were ur decisions on going with the 4door version rather then the 2dr?

My friend has an Si coupe and its a bitch with you take more then 2 people in it. Also he said if he where to do it again he would have went 4 door. I also think it looks better and its nice to be able to throw shit in the back easily.

Saw you leaving fast five on the rev limiter and then stalling at the next light what a fag.

TRUE STORY!

Witnessed this aswell.... and it did happen. But least the 15 yr olds leaving the theater thought he had NOS and had a story to tell their friends on the playground.

Unless you're planning boost in the future a CAI is in all honesty a decent mod. You're not going to pick up a ton of power with it anyway from just bolt ons, so it might as well sound decent when you get on it. Which an intake will do without giving you the BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!!! out the ass end.

Almost forgot..

WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee