SC'd 402ci Corvette , E85 Single turbo Supra , KB Cobra

Linn1647545492

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were going to break some of this down...

Rhett comin from the kid that can barely afford to live I'm not worried about it.

Since we moved out (where you didnt do shit) I have been able to pay for all my stuff just fine. Rent and all, not missed a bill yet. But time have been tough since the goverment and Guard are fucking some of us over left and right.

Cause I can pay my bills?

I am sure you can, you have/had a pretty good gig in the Army, thanks for that. But we will see how life goes for you when your done, hopefully you dont have any trouble like some of us have. Cause this time you wont get paid to sit on your ass all day.

Cause my parents love me?

My parent loved me... till they passed away when i was 16 and 17.. nice try

Cause I can keep a girlfriend?

I had the same girl for 5 years, and have dated a few others... but its not a big deal to me Im just having fun I dont NEED to be with some one to impress others.

I remeber you calling ED and Me crying and bitching about how your boy Shanton took Bre out on Sam's boat... and man the shit you said about Shanton was a bit fucked up too...

I fucked up am wrecked my Vette :( it happens. I learned my lesson I sold my other car maybe I'm not ment to race cars?

... and the WRX, Camaro, Civic and Busa #1. I would have sold that thing to $50,000 money pit it was. And Racing cars is defently not your thing. Your Cobra made what close to 800whp and Only went 12.6x.. My GT made Half that and went 12.88

You love your life as a parasite feeding off other people cause you can't handle life on your own.

Who do I feed off of? I have supported my self since I was 17

You lost ur gf got on CR talking all this sad shit, me an Shanton brought you in like a sick puppy. You hung with us till you met Sam.

I was hanging with both of you till we moved out. and I relaized you are a janky ass friend. And I was kicking it with Shanton even after he moved to Plain City he just quit coming out and were still cool. Unless you know something I dont

Now youre so far up his ass I don't know who's who anymore.

Me and Sam are fiends.. yep. But man lets talk about you idoling Smiley... man that dude was all you talked about. You guys and your CKC.

You're a joke man. Everyone thinks your a joke.

You may think so, others may too.. but man, dont think people are not talking shit about you... even your "friends"

I heard you even think your an "OG" with Shanton, Sam, Linn, Hua, and Jon Moore

Not ever had I said I was an "OG".. we make "Family" comments but never an OG. We look out for eachother. So check your sources hommie.

I dont care if you like me.. I think your a tool, the definition of the word. You say I am a tough man on the internet.. but here is the thing. The last time you tried to man up I wasnt going to do anything. Just because I am not a child and dont want to fight my friends over stupid shit. But as seeing as how were not friends it may go down differently.

:gabe:

Well PM me your number and we can figure this out real quick, I'm done with this e-talk battle.

:fuuuu: