Thank you 600 bike guy on 270 this afternoon

carl1647545492

I was heading north on 270 when I saw the Valentine go off the statey was pointing at me

(he was hard to initially see him because he was tucked behind the end of the dividing wall killer spot btw)

Just as the resignation set in 250 yards back on my right rear was 600 bike guy,this took the attention off me just enough...I thank you.:) Did he ever catch up to you? ;)

I was heading north on 270 when I saw the Valentine go off the statey was pointing at me

(he was hard to initially see him because he was tucked behind the end of the dividing wall killer spot btw)

Just as the resignation set in 250 yards back on my right rear was 600 bike guy,this took the attention off me just enough...I thank you.:) Did he ever catch up to you? ;)

Theyve been building those little divinding wall hiding spots everywhere they're doing construction. :fuuuu: I've learned where they're at on my most common routes. Nice thing about them is once you know they are there, you can speed right up to them before slowing down. Just sux to slow down and nobody's there. But, better safe than sorry.

Theyve been building those little divinding wall hiding spots everywhere they're doing construction. :fuuuu: .

Your tax money at work right there. Instead of fixing pot holes they build speed trap. I'm glad I drive a minivan 90% of the time. I can do 90mph and pass a cop and he don't give a F...