1997 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

quicklude99

200K miles. Runs great. Only issue is 4th gear is out.Car still gets 22mpg when the converter locks up! Interior is decent. Exterior there is a dent in the drivers side rear door,and a small scuff on the front bumper. The dent could be popped out by removing the door panel iam sure. Not rusted out like most of these cars are. Reciepts from previous owner for work that has been done to the car. Great little car for the money and a blast to drive. Call or email 937-six seven three-2710

200K miles. Runs great. Only issue is 4th gear is out.Car still gets 22mpg when the converter locks up! Interior is decent. Exterior there is a dent in the drivers side rear door,and a small scuff on the front bumper. The dent could be popped out by removing the door panel iam sure. Not rusted out like most of these cars are. Reciepts from previous owner for work that has been done to the car. Great little car for the money and a blast to drive. Call or email 937-six seven three-2710

ty damn I wish this was posted in like two months or so when I hopefully have a house. sounds like a great backup car for someone or a good tranny swap car for someone. I jsut dont ahve the space. gl will pass this along to some people

• 2 weeks later...
This is a great price for this car. If someone is scared off by the trans, if you buy this car I'll give you first dibs on buying a transmission from me, I have one with like 6k miles on it I will sell