noob from pickerington

poindexter710

What's goin on? I heard about this website from a few friends and from talk on other forums so I figured id check it out. I currently have a 96 acura integra gsr and a 95 honda civic hatchback. Ill work on getting pictures up asap....my computer broke so I've been using my droid (which sucks btw). Anyways I joined to hopefully meet some new car enthusiasts around the area maybe go to some meets or cruises.

Thanks and let the bashing begin!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What's goin on? I heard about this website from a few friends and from talk on other forums so I figured id check it out. I currently have a 96 acura integra gsr and a 95 honda civic hatchback. Ill work on getting pictures up asap....my computer broke so I've been using my droid (which sucks btw). Anyways I joined to hopefully meet some new car enthusiasts around the area maybe go to some meets or cruises.

Thanks and let the bashing begin!

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61288

Yea I already read that...like I said in the op my internet at home won't work and I'm using my phone. I habe pictures saved on my phone but I'm not sure how to upload those without them actually being online I.e. photobucket etc. Ill definitly try to post some up this afternoon/evening unless I can figure out how using my droid. Thanks!

Welcome. Most pickerington fags drive hondas , so way to fit the stereo type. And if you had an iPhone like the rest of this civiliZied world photobucket is an app. None the less welcome. Who are these friends of yours btw? What is your actual name?