Crown Moulding

TurboRust

In need of someone who knows what they are doing when it come to cutting and installing crown moulding. I have three pieces I need done in my master bathroom. Only two corners need mitered and the other two butt directly up to the shower. If you're up for it, I'll have you do the window trim in there as well.

Hit me up with some prices or whatever. Looking to have done in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks!

I've never done it, but I can't imagine it is much harder than base board. Miter saw, tape measure, and a nail gun should do the trick nicely. Should be a pretty easy, after work one night DIY project.

Doing crown correctly is MUCH harder. You are dealing with compound angles because the molding sits at a 45* angle to the wall and ceiling. If you are off a degree or two on the corners it shows up a lot more.

I did my basement and it sucked, I got a few tools that made it easier but it still wasnt fun, I wasted a decent amount of material in miss-cuts.

I did it at my parents with my dad, It really isn't that hard. Just do some research on it, and have a miter saw and brad or finish nailer handy. The angle cutting can get a little confusing but it really isn't too bad.

Triple check ALL of your measurements.

crown.....vic moulding?

FALLS THE FUCK OFF!!! ZOMFGENERICZEEFAGCOMMENT! :fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu::fuuuu:

:fa:

The hard part is measuring the angles, there's a tool for measuring them, makes shit easy, don't know the name of it though.