Stolen car gets stolen back

russian rocket

pretty cool.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2178936

BACKSTORY: The original owner of this CRX had it up for sale. A guy came by to test drive it and he never came back with the car. The kid still had the title and spare key. Fast forward months later to last Saturday, and the kid decides to bring his spare key with him and see if his stolen car shows up at the meet. He sees his car, gets in it, and then the current "owner" freaks out.

NOTE: There are a lot of F-bombs dropped, so it's probably NSFW.

As it turns out, the current "owner" traded her DA Integra with the guy who actually stole the car. Why she traded cars with someone who didn't have the title is anyone's guess. I haven't found out yet what happened afterward, but I'm assuming the kid did indeed drive home with his rightfully owned car.

what a stupid bitch, who the fuck trades a car for another car that doesnt have a title. she deserved what she got.

feel sorry for the owner though, looks like he took a pretty good beating

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't CCW but someone tell me, is that a situation that'd justify pulling out your weapon? I sure as hell would've after the 3rd individual started landing shots.

No A beating and a life threat are two different things. I have not and would never pull a gun unless I intended to use it. People who talk about pulling their gun to show they have it and put that threat on someone will be the ones who end up getting shot by someone who uses it for their life.

I would much rather go to the hospital beat to hell than A: Going to the hospital because someone else feared when I pulled my gun and I got shot or B: Sit in a court room and try to explain/ fight my way to stay a (free) citizen

No A beating and a life threat are two different things. I have not and would never pull a gun unless I intended to use it. People who talk about pulling their gun to show they have it and put that threat on someone will be the ones who end up getting shot by someone who uses it for their life.

I would much rather go to the hospital beat to hell than A: Going to the hospital because someone else feared when I pulled my gun and I got shot or B: Sit in a court room and try to explain/ fight my way to stay a (free) citizen

I can completely understand that. Of course, I like to think I'd never be so stupid as to put myself in a situation where a horde of people thought I was trying to steal a car and therefore trying to beat me into submission, so its likely that scenario would never arise.

Ya I would have tried speaking to that c**t of a female first before the crowd gathered... Told her what the deal was, and told what I "was" gonna do. Which was take that fucking car back.

Ya I would have tried speaking to that c**t of a female first before the crowd gathered... Told her what the deal was, and told what I "was" gonna do. Which was take that fucking car back.

You spelled cunt wrong....

:dumb:

KillJoy

• Confused 1

Nice job, but you're incorrect. You would have reason to fear for your life in a situation like that. That many people beating you at one time leaves you without many other options and a strong defense. Frankly, if I have more than 2 people beating me and I'm carrying, they're getting shot.

Honestly all he should have done was verify the VIN then went and got a police office (since they were there) they could have confirmed the theft and handled it.

100x But that seems to be the logical thing to do.

Talking to that chick wouldn't have done anything, she would have denied it or possibly got in the car and drove off and he would be in the same situation.