QSL Friday may 13th.

The_buster

I dont know if it's something like I have a problem with, and a lot of other T56 owners, but the clutch fluid gets too hot and it won't pull the slave back quick enough. AKA, the clutch pedal woes. When you couldn't get it in any gear, did the clutch pedal feel like shit? It commonly shows it face on high rpm fast shifts.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if it's something like I have a problem with, and a lot of other T56 owners, but the clutch fluid gets too hot and it won't pull the slave back quick enough. AKA, the clutch pedal woes. When you couldn't get it in any gear, did the clutch pedal feel like shit? It commonly shows it face on high rpm fast shifts.

Honestly I never took my foot off the clutch when I was stuck. So idk what it felt like. I just couldn't get it to go anywhere. But i doubt I did any damage cause it's running fine now. I'll look in that thanks alot, I deffintly want some of the 240 in a few weeks cause you had all the ricer Kids swinging from your sack. I figured you would come play. With us once you saw us bounce.

Come at me bro!!! Lol, good run. Trans was acting funky after the 1 run we had. Good shit though. Told you it was stock :)

Ha ha ha it was fun stuff. Ya stock, that is one of the better running "stock" goats I have seen run :) You guys make me can not wait to get a car and get in on the fun instead of just looking at a labtop and watching tables. The runs with the 240 were nasty but he had us by like 2 cars up top and was pulling pretty good at the point. Our best run we took the hit on him and got a good jump and he still did some work on the balt. That colbalt is sleeper as hell though and really does not have much done its all tuning. No one expects it to run like it does. We want a shot at the cammed Evo again without him taking the jump on us because I think my buddie could give that car a hell of a run for sure.

dave its sagar, hit me up next time u go out to a meet id be down for some shenanigans
Will do man I think I have your number but if not I will be seeing Shanton tomorrow so I will get it from him. I will prob be out once a week or so with my buddie as long as he is down to go out. I know he had a blast last night so I think will be out quite a bit.

Ya my ws6 did that a few times on very hot nights. I think I was telling you about that last night. Btw your car dips out man I was very impressed. Well done sir.

Ha ha ha it was fun stuff. Ya stock, that is one of the better running "stock" goats I have seen run :) You guys make me can not wait to get a car and get in on the fun instead of just looking at a labtop and watching tables. The runs with the 240 were nasty but he had us by like 2 cars up top and was pulling pretty good at the point. Our best run we took the hit on him and got a good jump and he still did some work on the balt. That colbalt is sleeper as hell though and really does not have much done its all tuning. No one expects it to run like it does. We want a shot at the cammed Evo again without him taking the jump on us because I think my buddie could give that car a hell of a run for sure.

Will do man I think I have your number but if not I will be seeing Shanton tomorrow so I will get it from him. I will prob be out once a week or so with my buddie as long as he is down to go out. I know he had a blast last night so I think will be out quite a bit.

Ya my ws6 did that a few times on very hot nights. I think I was telling you about that last night. Btw your car dips out man I was very impressed. Well done sir.

it was quicker than i thought, but my car is stock i told you could look at it

it was quicker than i thought, but my car is stock i told you could look at it
I know it is. I figured it would have a hard time hanging with the balt but ya your cars runs healthy even though I only have experiance with two other ls2 goats besides yours.