To the theives in Grove City....

Cordell

FUCK YOU!!

So I take my daughter to the World of Bounce for her birthday party this morning, only to come out and find that someone had popped the door handle loose on my truck, got in, and stole my new CD player. I should've taken the face off, even though it was parked right in front of the building on a sunday morning. Fucking assholes, I hate you, and I hope you die in a fire.

So police report filed, insurance claim filed, and now I'm just sitting here pissed. Since there was some damage to the door and dash, and my truck is still pretty new, only 6100 miles, I'm going to go through my insurance, otherwise I wouldn't bother with the insurance company.

and for those wondering what the World of Bounce is, it's a place with big blow up bounce houses inside that we rented for a private birthday party. Its really pretty fun and doesn't have a weight limit so I was playing with my daughter for a while. I'd recommend it to anyone, just don't leave anything in sight in your car. God damn I hate theives.

I feel bad for you man, when i worked at urban active in grove city we had break ins all the time in the parking lot. They hit my buddies magnum 3 times...

We finally caught them and the cops let them go.. BULL SHIT

Guest Spam
Fuck dude. I hate tieves. I wish i was unemployed so i could just drive around at night and kill these low lifes stealing shit from innocent peoples cars.

At first op was all like :fuckyeah: up in this bounce house. As op walked out the door he was all like :megusta:. Man that was so much fun huh kids and they were all like :lolguy:. As op walked to his car and saw the damage he was all like :fuuuu:.

The theives were all like... :dumb: and :lolguy:.

:gabe: problem?

Say, do you still have the owners manual for this thing? I can't figure out any of the functions...

Seriously, it sucks. My Jetta was broken into last year, and they stole the junk ass radio that was in there. The car was being sold that week, but I really didn't even want to be in it after that.

Guest Spam
Say, do you still have the owners manual for this thing? I can't figure out any of the functions...

Seriously, it sucks. My Jetta was broken into last year, and they stole the junk ass radio that was in there. The car was being sold that week, but I really didn't even want to be in it after that.

Bitch, that wasnt even your radio. That was mine. And it wasnt junk. It was a nice alpine. 250 at the time of purchase.

Bitch, that wasnt even your radio. That was mine. And it wasnt junk. It was a nice alpine. 250 at the time of purchase.

I can still be pissed. My car, my rules. Or did you forget that? Just like everything else you've driven since your shit is broken. I let you take that car home one night, and look what happened....

:yuno: get ur car done???????

Guest Spam
I can still be pissed. My car, my rules. Or did you forget that? Just like everything else you've driven since your shit is broken. I let you take that car home one night, and look what happened....

:yuno: get ur car done???????

:fuuuu:

Not my fault columbus has the dumbest tieves of america. 4 unlocked doors and unlocked trunk and still get a glass broke and dash fucked up.

damn dude, that really sucks, id ask if they possibly had cameras outside.

No they don't actually have cameras even though they have a couple signs saying that they do, some weak ass security.

Too bad there really isn't much I can realisticly do, report it, replace it, and move on. This is where it helps a little to remember that what goes around comes around, don't know what I did but they'll get theirs. Don't get me wrong I'd gladly beat some ass, theives are low lifes.

Guest Spam
Id really like to know where this shit goes. It happens literally EVERY single day multiple times a day. Its crazy. Sorry for what happened. Hope everything gets resolved quickly.

FUCK YOU!!

So I take my daughter to the World of Bounce for her birthday party this morning, only to come out and find that someone had popped the door handle loose on my truck, got in, and stole my new CD player. I should've taken the face off, even though it was parked right in front of the building on a sunday morning. Fucking assholes, I hate you, and I hope you die in a fire.

So police report filed, insurance claim filed, and now I'm just sitting here pissed. Since there was some damage to the door and dash, and my truck is still pretty new, only 6100 miles, I'm going to go through my insurance, otherwise I wouldn't bother with the insurance company.

and for those wondering what the World of Bounce is, it's a place with big blow up bounce houses inside that we rented for a private birthday party. Its really pretty fun and doesn't have a weight limit so I was playing with my daughter for a while. I'd recommend it to anyone, just don't leave anything in sight in your car. God damn I hate theives.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-m6HKqV83kIw/TbSzN3prtNI/AAAAAAAAAGM/KUdzyX9uORg/s1600/I+know+that+feel+bro.png

:fuuuu:

Not my fault columbus has the dumbest tieves of america. 4 unlocked doors and unlocked trunk and still get a glass broke and dash fucked up.

Yep. Friend just had their car broken into on saturday.

http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/226208_1701201696631_1435590035_31427714_1599627_n.jpg

The fucking back window was down, but they decided to break the window to get a GPS unit with a dead battery, and they left the power cable.

At first op was all like :fuckyeah: up in this bounce house. As op walked out the door he was all like :megusta:. Man that was so much fun huh kids and they were all like :lolguy:. As op walked to his car and saw the damage he was all like :fuuuu:.

The theives were all like... :dumb: and :lolguy:.

Hahahaha!! That was so funny!