Fast Five question

greg1647545532

Luke Skywalker might not be happy with the system, but how's a storm trooper gonna change things? He's got kids at home and needs to put food on the table, so what's the big deal, right? Nope. Murdered. Blown up Death Star.

Plus they cant even find two weaksauce droids so how are they gonna change anythings.

I just read a report that said Fast 5 was going to be the movie that kinda turned fast and furious from a car movie into a heist franchise. Apparently they are going to keep making these movies but make them more heist related, rather then car related...might as well just change the name of the fucking franchise lol

So I was watching Bambi the other day with my daughter. Here I think its a nice kid flick but right in the very beginning of the movie the mom was murdered. With all the talking animals you would think one would have called the cops to report a shooting or call 911.. nope, murdered. Murdered by a gun and no police were ever called. Now you have this kid growing up with no parent because she was murdered and all because some guy with a gun wanted to murder the mom of this innocent kid. Kid movie my ass!

Note: No fictional characters were murdered in the making of this post.

I never looked at it that way. So now when people here talk about murders they have committed they can just say it happened in "Brazil".

Why not? All racing takes place in Mexico. :gabe:

And lol@the complete ridiculousness of this thread. Norm (Littleguy) made a good point that greg seems to be ignoring, now.

And lol@the complete ridiculousness of this thread. Norm (Littleguy) made a good point that greg seems to be ignoring, now.

It's more of a gray area. Would you shed a tear for the cooks at Auschwitz if we had somehow evacuated all the Jews and carpet bombed the place?

/Godwinized

Yeah but the Clerks argument basically says "The first death star, ok. The second one was full of contractors." Which is true. The second one also never blew up a planet. Blowing up the first one was a lot more justifiable than the second one.

Touche

It's more of a gray area. Would you shed a tear for the cooks at Auschwitz if we had somehow evacuated all the Jews and carpet bombed the place?

/Godwinized

Here's a little insider info about me. I care about all death. Everyone's death. Even each creatures.