Stay Classy PETA, goldfish, really?

SpaceGhost

Video is blocked at work. Plz provide cliffs so I can laugh today. On a related note I loved having a pet turtle when I was a kid. I would buy 10 goldfish for $1 and watch him eat the fish in 2 bites. Goldfish heads floating around in the tank like whoa!

Breaking news? Christ. I'd run a person over to help an animal but this is beyond ridiculous. I guess they'd better start attacking God or Mother Nature, too, since everytime it rains it scares the fish. :fuuuu:

For every animal PETA members don't eat, I eat 3.

Also, I wonder how many voles, shrews, mice, insects, etc are shredded in harvesters every year. At least the animals I eat are killed quickly as opposed to being shredded limb from limb.

Remember kids, VEGANISM IS MURDER.

Mmmmmmm.

bloodynakedladies.jpg

I would've loved to have shown up with a bib and some steak seasoning to just start sprinkling on them.

:dumb:

lol Well, not every person. But alot of them. :gabe:

Just because you are of a certain species doesn't mean I think you have any more or less right to live as the next living thing. Just becuz you're human doesn't mean I give you anymore or less respect than I do anything else. You'll earn it like everything else. No free pass here. And, of course, obviously, I make it a point not to run anything over. :)

Another example of "stay classy PETA"

DAYTON -- An animal-rights group is trying to put up a billboard in an Ohio city that would play on the local case of a woman convicted of cooking her baby in a microwave oven.

The Dayton Daily News reports one outdoor advertising firm has turned down the billboard, which would show images of a mother pig and piglet and a person putting a pork chop in a microwave. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals wants the ad to say: "Everybody's somebody's baby. Go vegan."

PETA spokeswoman Ashley Gonzalez tells the newspaper the group is working to get another company to accept the billboard.

China Arnold of Dayton was sentenced Friday to life in prison without parole for the microwave murder of her 28-day-old daughter in 2005.

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2011/05/24/billboard-company-turns-down-PETA-ad-over-microwaved-baby-case.html?sid=101