It's Official...We Aren't All Actually Crazy

Bigbird

So basically, to get people to pay attention to government-issued strategies for hurricane/tsunami/earthquake/flood preparedness, they now promote their suggested natural disaster preparation plans as ALSO being ideal for a Zombie Apocalypse scenario. Pretty clever actually, maybe a good way to reach an untapped audience, just by (tongue-in-cheek) mentioning "Zombies" at all in a government-issued statement lol.

So basically, to get people to pay attention to government-issued strategies for hurricane/tsunami/earthquake/flood preparedness, they now promote their suggested natural disaster preparation plans as ALSO being ideal for a Zombie Apocalypse scenario. Pretty clever actually, maybe a good way to reach an untapped audience, just by (tongue-in-cheek) mentioning "Zombies" at all in a government-issued statement lol.

Yep, just getting the word across in a creative, relevant manner.

A while back i showed my unit lead a website created by the CDC or some govt equivalent giving survival tips in a disaster (any kind), saying how you should stock up on at least 3 days of food water and supplies etc... He was seriously shocked to find out it was a government website.

Really?! I thought it was just common knowledge you should be prepared. My home is prepared and it didnt take much but i would be ok if i was holed up for a few days/weeks.

That's how the zombiehunters.org website is set up. It's really a preparation, survialist website that pokes fun at the zombie culture. "If you're prepared for a zombie apocolypse, you're prepared for anything."