Shocking case of animal cruelty.

codyh

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/Bexar-Co-deputies-respond-to-disturbing-case-of-animal-cruelty-122169629.htmlhttp://www.kens5.com/news/local/Bexar-Co-deputies-respond-to-disturbing-case-of-animal-cruelty-122169629.html

SAN ANTONIO -- Bexar County deputies received a disturbing 911 call Saturday night, informing them that four male teens dressed in black were dragging a dog down Pue Road.

Deputies think man's best friend was actually hanged for target practice.

When officers arrived, the dog's body was still bleeding and riddled with holes left by a BB gun. "Once you get close up, there is a lot more trauma to the dog. What's in these photos is very disturbing," said Lt. Martin Molina with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office.

Officials say they think the suspects are between the ages of 16 and 18.They say they want the teens charged with animal cruelty before they hurt another pet -- or maybe even a person.

http://www.kens5.com/news/local/Bexar-Co-deputies-respond-to-disturbing-case-of-animal-cruelty-122169629.html

I hope you kids burn in hell.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it cordell?

Oh fuck you.

Thats too over the top for me, especially since I like dogs. Its not like that dog did anything to them. If the dog had attacked them I'd feel differently, but it didn't so don't drag me into this.

It has never ceased to amaze me - shamefully, my own life included but certainly not to such a horrible degree - what horror a small group of unsupervised young men will wreak in the name of boredom.

I dunno if I can compare that to some bored guys. I've spent half my life bored but I'd never do that to occupy my time.

What this really tells me, is that these kids need to be either locked up or put through some intensive therapy since this is how most violent career criminals behave. It generally always start with animals, but like any 'fix', eventually it's not enuf. Then, you get a group of guys like those eastern europeans who stabbed and tortured that guy on tape for no f'n reason.

I dunno if I can compare that to some bored guys. I've spent half my life bored but I'd never do that to occupy my time.

Whether its fireworks, extremely dangerous driving, whatever your thing is, chances are you made some bad decisions for the sake of making bad decisions. Its part of growing up. There's just some people who are bored for too long and given a bit too much freedom and they get carried away and end up doing something super fucked up like this.

Whether its fireworks, extremely dangerous driving, whatever your thing is, chances are you made some bad decisions for the sake of making bad decisions. Its part of growing up. There's just some people who are bored for too long and given a bit too much freedom and they get carried away and end up doing something super fucked up like this.

I gotta say, I was with you right up to the point that your post was in a thread about kids shooting a dog with a BB Gun. Fireworks, driving, bad decisions in general....but shooting a dog that's been tide up and hanging from a tree? Those kids need more than therapy.

I gotta say, I was with you right up to the point that your post was in a thread about kids shooting a dog with a BB Gun. Fireworks, driving, bad decisions in general....but shooting a dog that's been tide up and hanging from a tree? Those kids need more than therapy.

I feel no sympathy for them and any punishment they get won't be harsh enough. I'm just saying, its so easy to prevent but just as easy to let get out of hand.

I've seen it done and everyone grew up fine as anyone else.

Fail. Jeffrey Dahmer started out with mutilation of animals. It was the only way he could get off.

Ah the hypocracy. How many of you would be whining if it was a cat?

I would be. I have never treated an animal like this. My cruelty doesn't extend beyond the arguments that Cesar Millan's methods being cruel.

The more I learn about small towns including Marengo, the more I'm scared of the people there :ninja:

I grew up in a rural small town and this wasn't acceptable.

Ah the hypocracy. How many of you would be whining if it was a cat?

This is how I see it as well. Where I grew up shooting or otherwise torturing cats was pretty normal. To me I'd rather torture a dog than a cat, but whatever.

A flaming cat running through a neighborhood is pretty funny, but now that I look back its amazing no one ever burned down a garage or house.

Another thing that was pretty funny was my brother trying to throw gas on a fire, catching can on fire and then being to stupid to just throw the can instead of running around the front yard with it yelling and getting most of his hair burned off.