Duke Nukem: Forever`

Buck531

Oh hell yes. Now all they need to do is bring back Doom and make it for xbox.

They are about due for another Doom.. ID needs to make it dark, gory, hellish, but simple. I wouldn't even mind if there were zero story line, you just pop in the cd and start killing shit for no reason. Doom 3 was a hot pile of garbage.

They are about due for another Doom.. ID needs to make it dark, gory, hellish, but simple. I wouldn't even mind if there were zero story line, you just pop in the cd and start killing shit for no reason. Doom 3 was a hot pile of garbage.

Monster closets.

The last Game informer magazine had some game called Rage by ID. Can't remember when it's coming out.

• 4 weeks later...
I've been playing it. Its not very good, but its funny at least. It looks like shit because its running on Unreal Engine 2.5 and the code is really old. Gearbox was just helping to port it to the various consoles and Triptych Games was doing the (shitty) multiplayer. They should have just scrapped everything and started over using Unreal Engine 3.

Clunky play, slow load times, last-gen graphics... all are very dissapointing. But it is uniquely irreverent. So, there's that. But if that is the peg you want to hang your hat on...why not take it all the way and lose the censorship entirely?

I got the walmart bundle with the trucker hat...lame. My buddy got the balls of steel edition and the extras with that are also very lame.

PC version is fine

consoles=trash as always.

I've been playing the PC version, and it is most definitely not fine. Even playing it through a 6850 HD with everything turned up to "Ultra" it still looks like shit, and crashes on 64 bit systems.

I've been playing the PC version, and it is most definitely not fine. Even playing it through a 6850 HD with everything turned up to "Ultra" it still looks like shit, and crashes on 64 bit systems.

I'm on a 6970, played through without a single issue? Not saying it was a great game, but it appears to be solid.

lrn2pc

I've not had a issue crashing but the graphics make me sad. When I get a new 3d FPS shooter and i set it to ultra I'm supposed to sit back and go wow i wish i had a faster card. OR god damn im sweet look at my fast ass card. Not hey my 9800gt plays just fine.