Bad PR at Apple lately...

Guest Spam

Guest Spam

Well, if youve ever wanted to try to get an ipad 2, and realize its impossible to get, this wont help. :fuuuu:

http://www.mobileburn.com/news.jsp?Id=14941

Jobs must be fuming. Especially after a Foxconn employee committed suicide and Apple had to quickly cover that up last year for releasing iphone details early.

Add that with the release of the first major virus for OSX, and apple will give no support for it, things arent looking good lately. Good opportunity for some commercials to troll.

Guest Spam
They are already behind production. This wont help. To be honest, Apple is growing very rapidly, too rapidly even. They are now at the breaking point as far as OSX goes, they need AV software and its needs support for it. More and more "rogue securities" will pop up and it will ruin their brand if they dont do something quickly.

Won't affect the current production amounts, as they won't decrease any because that was a new line.

Apple never ceased being a shit company. They just got lucky their crap became trendy. There is a reason Apple had to be bailed out from shutting down before, and they haven't changed.

Add that with the release of the first major virus for OSX, and apple will give no support for it, things arent looking good lately. Good opportunity for some commercials to troll.

Lies! Macs don't get viruses. Their commercials say so. :gabe:

Macs don't get viruses because virus writers don't care to exploit those vulnerabilities. The more people who migrate to Mac, the more interest hackers will have in hacking them.

Plus why would you seek and exploit financial data from brokedick PBR drinking hipsters with a 500 credit score? No incentive.

• Confused 1

Guest Spam
Macs do get viruses first of all. Research Macdefender. Second of all, you are only representing 25% of mac users. Another 50% have gobs of money.

Macs do get viruses first of all. Research Macdefender. Second of all, you are only representing 25% of mac users. Another 50% have gobs of money.

thats true, to say macs DONT get viruses is not true. i say DONT in the sense that they aren't as heavily exploited as windows, SQL, etc.

i still stand by my notion that there is nothing to be gained from hacking broke mac users.

case: a hacker wants to hack for financial gain. does he:

a. exploit a vulnerability on a single mac machine on an unsecured network

b. exploit a vulnerability on a SQL database containing 1000's of credit card numbers

My prediction of the future:

1) Baby boomers will soon die off resulting in the old "muscle" car market to go to shit. Old POS cars from the 50s and 60s that were once considered to be worth $100K+ will become near worthless. Drum brakes, 120hp 12L V8's and bias ply tires are not cool people. It will also impact Harley Davidson.

2) Hipsters will die off because tofu, starbucks and PBR doesn't provide enough nutrition. That will have a catastrophic impact on Apple, American Apparel and 30 seconds to mars. PBR will continue it's existence purely on the redneck population.

My prediction of the future:

1) Baby boomers will soon die off resulting in the old "muscle" car market to go to shit. Old POS cars from the 50s and 60s that were once considered to be worth $100K+ will become near worthless. Drum brakes, 120hp 12L V8's and bias ply tires are not cool people. It will also impact Harley Davidson.

I am actually interested to see how that plays out.

any links to this?

Plus why would you seek and exploit financial data from brokedick PBR drinking hipsters with a 500 credit score? No incentive.

I always associated PBR with rednecks that were too stupid to realize that beer doesn't have to taste like piss.