ya ever have one of those days????

cavscout73

So my day starts like this!!!

get off work at 8 am .. weather is great I am not too tired so what would any man in my position do??

get the bike out, Oh yeah forgot need to change rear brake pads, call the local dealer and they are out of stock. make a few more calls drive 45 minutes get pads and within 10 minutes of being home pads are on and Its time to ride!!!

Or not!!! go to start the bike and nothing , it turns but wont fire. pull the seat check all fuses all good, break out the service manual start checking relays, tip sensor, fuel pump so on and so forth... all good!!!

Check stator.. Fried... :beating: I have held off on the captain morgan to this point cause I had a hope that it might be fixable today.. well guess what I am a drunken fool this evening!!!!

So to any of you Lima guys that rode by my house all day long just wanna put out a YOU FUCKING SUCK!!! and I mean that with much love and respect!!!!

oh yeah, to rub salt in the wound, they also left vomit all over the gas tank before/after pushing it over.. fucking dickheads...

she is all good though, I cleaned her asap and the right mirror took the blunt of the fall on to a fence & held it there. So my mirror is scratched to hell, but she actually never hit the ground :)

okay so its a week later, I put the stator in the bike.. It spit sputtered then started, I check the voltage and its at 14.3 idling.. I think the problems are solved. shut it off to go grab my helmet and jacket start it back up and no spark again.... So I check the plugs I can smell the fuel and no spark at the plugs.. which I will say I will never change plugs on it again. I will pay to get them done... call the dealer I bought it off of "the cycle co" in columbus and Andy the guy that runs it said to bring it back and he will make it right.. Hopefully it gets taken care of.. I have rode the bike 3 freakin miles since it left their store... so another week without the bike, I am loving life right now.. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

will see, I dropped it off today.. he said today that he wouldnt charge to look at it, but wouldnt say about fixing it... so who knows what I will be getting into when I get home from south carolina next week...

my only issue is that the problem was there when I bought it.. just wasnt able to find it in the middle of winter snow..(had it out for less than 3 miles before it died) he seems to think it is the ECM, but is going to check it over completely, and said that if it is ecm that it would be better to replace the factory with a power commander.. does the PC3 replace all functions of the ecm?

just keeping the fingers crossed that he takes care of the problem and I dont get hosed in the process...

I sure have!!

How bout this, all week i've been fighting with chevy to get the truck done so I could go to jennings, planning to get a trailer, saving money and putting parts on my bike.

Then, the parts I put on were for the wrong year. so the bike is apart

Then, they just now getting the motor out today

Then, I wake up sick and puking yesterday's lunch and cant breathe

Then, the weather says thunderstorms from tomorrow to saturday in Florida.

Sums up to broken bike, broken me, no jennings and still broken truck

FML

Has to get better sometime right?? Guess we'll keep hoping shit works out...

How bout this, all week i've been fighting with chevy to get the truck done so I could go to jennings, planning to get a trailer, saving money and putting parts on my bike.

FML

dang girl that is shitty

Or this,

I get pulled over for 81 in a 65 the other day in Dayton. I will admit upfront I was a dumbass and forgot to register a new insurance policy for 09 since I canceled last fall. So now I'm looking at a 90 day suspension and sr-22 high risk insurance and blah blah blah. I registered new insurance that night so it's not like I was avoiding anything.

I mentioned to a friend at work what happened, and he told me it might be a good idea to mention it to my boss just in case it would somehow affect my work being military and all. I didnt think it would, but him being a trusted friend and higher ranking individual, I did. Well my boss tells his boss who tells his boss the colonel.

Monday I get called in on my day off and after getting my head chewed off about how I'm irresponsible and a danger to myself, they forced me to hand over my motorcycle keys until next week. I get to sit down with the colonel and explain why I should get my keys back. I may not be able to make the dyno day or get some riding in before Ohio possibly suspends my riding priviledges.

FML.

I sure have!!

FML

for future reference, I lived in Florida for more than a year, and they call for rain daily on the forecast there. It is definitely going to rain somewhere. If you stay in the same spot for 24 hrs, it will rain on you but only for minutes.

I sure have!!

FML

damn just when I think I am havin a bad day.. someone comes along and makes me feel a lot better about my life....

but seriously that sucks bad, hopefully ou get it fixed soon...

well I havent picked the bike up yet, but I did get a call from the bike shop yesterday, they said it is good to go. according to them it was jst a set of fouled plugs and they checked it over good, bled the brakes etc... so I will pick it up when I get back from south carolina and will see how it goes..

Monday I get called in on my day off and after getting my head chewed off about how I'm irresponsible and a danger to myself, they forced me to hand over my motorcycle keys until next week. I get to sit down with the colonel and explain why I should get my keys back. I may not be able to make the dyno day or get some riding in before Ohio possibly suspends my riding priviledges. FML.

"With all due respect Sir, everyday I wake up and proudly serve my god and my country without hesitation. I know my god is a forgiving god and would pray that my country would be equally as forgiving to a dedicated soldier that made an error in judgement Sir"

• 3 weeks later...