Noob

Guest Tank

If you can write me a 100 word essay expressing your thoughts on

, I will +rep you, aiding you in gaining access to the forum.

For times sake, you may skip the first 2 minutes of the video.

You have until 11:59pm Tuesday, 5/24/2011, to complete this challenge.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a few people on here know me so yes my man it is real. I'm sorry if my typing isn't up to par I just picked up the iPhone this week and I'm still catching the hang of it. I really hate the auto correct.

what? how old are you?

Noob 23rd May 2011 10:49 PM We don't need another dumb ghetto typing fool

So why is it when people leave shit like this they don't leave a name but the people who say keep your head up, and have positive comments leave. Name or some type of gesture for who they are? I hope being prejudice isn't part of this site cause that's just sad.

I have to say the comment fits really. CR is a lot of things, including diverse, (not sure how many ex cons we have though :eek:) but you're communication style is a bit odd and unbecoming of a positive first impression which is evident in comment(s) and rep points. Again, not directed at you, as you could be very cool, but your "my man" comments are a bit dated and communication a bit slang-ish. Type/Speak proper English, type a little more clearly and at least try and raise the bar a bit in terms of word choice and phrasing. You'll find the results more pleasing. Hell, read the stickies before you come here with your first post, fuck it all up and wonder why the jabs are coming at you. Step 1: Get a car or bike. Step 2: Read Stickies for noobs/first posters. Step 3: Adhere to step 2 and enjoy the site.

I'm really confused as to why people think he types ghetto...I had

No problem reading his posts and I'm probly the whitest person on this site.

His expressions are ghetto, if a decade old. I think he just comes off as foolish.

I'm really confused as to why people think he types ghetto...I had

No problem reading his posts and I'm probly the whitest person on this site.

6 "My Man's", "Nice Stack", "Blowing some change", "It is real", he's "all set up"......all in just a handful of posts?

Interestingly, there hasn't been a reply to what his occupation was or is now. Not much in the way of an intro really. Where did he just hear about the site? What cars/bikes did he have before? Suzuki is all we know.

I also find it interesting that there's been a couple references to belongings being taken away. I'm confused on that one. :confused: I don't see any prejudice here either. I see people making comments on facts provided so far. Clarity will come but more details are needed first.

Sorry to seem harsh, but damn when was the last time someone joined without even having a ride?

His expressions are ghetto, if a decade old. I think he just comes off as foolish.

lol i guess i talk like a ghetto man from the late 90's then. hahaha i use the terms he uses on the reg lol

Guest Tank
6 "My Man's", "Nice Stack", "Blowing some change", "It is real", he's "all set up"......all in just a handful of posts?

Interestingly, there hasn't been a reply to what his occupation was or is now. Not much in the way of an intro really. Where did he just hear about the site? What cars/bikes did he have before? Suzuki is all we know.

I also find it interesting that there's been a couple references to belongings being taken away. I'm confused on that one. :confused: I don't see any prejudice here either. I see people making comments on facts provided so far. Clarity will come but more details are needed first.

Sorry to seem harsh, but damn when was the last time someone joined without even having a ride?

Let me try to answer most of your questions my man. I am currently unemployed, but I had enough stored away to hold me over for sometime. I said I used to have a camaro ss, 01. It had had h/c/I, ls2 m6. I also had an h2, 300c, escalade, f250, and a few bikes. I'm sorry I'm not as Internet savy as most of you. This is only my 2nd site I've ever joined and it sims a bit harsh to sit around and talk about cars. I mean I'm sure you are all perfect keyboard citizens but the direct rudeness is unessacary. Hopefully you arnt that way in public and just feel the need to scold people when your behind a keyboard. I heard there was a tbss on here for cheap, wanted to check it out, as I said prior. I'm picking up some toys this and next week, but finding a good spot to lay my head is first. Thanks for the rude neg rep comments, please be man enough to leave a name next time so I can identify the haters.

Let me try to answer most of your questions my man. I am currently unemployed, but I had enough stored away to hold me over for sometime. I said I used to have a camaro ss, 01. It had had h/c/I, ls2 m6. I also had an h2, 300c, escalade, f250, and a few bikes. I'm sorry I'm not as Internet savy as most of you. This is only my 2nd site I've ever joined and it sims a bit harsh to sit around and talk about cars. I mean I'm sure you are all perfect keyboard citizens but the direct rudeness is unessacary. Hopefully you arnt that way in public and just feel the need to scold people when your behind a keyboard. I heard there was a tbss on here for cheap, wanted to check it out, as I said prior. I'm picking up some toys this and next week, but finding a good spot to lay my head is first. Thanks for the rude neg rep comments, please be man enough to leave a name next time so I can identify the haters.

you avoided the question, again.

what did you do for a living prior to getting thrown in the penny?

Guest Tank
you avoided the question, again.

what did you do for a living prior to getting thrown in the penny?

I was student at cscc and I was doing some things on the streets that put money in my pocket. I wasn't knocking over old lady's or robbing no one. Just out there doing what I could to put food in my family's mouth. I'm not going to get into great details on it. I did what I had to do and I would have done it a million times over again if I were in that situation. 3 years ain't shit when you make enough to support the people you love.

I was student at cscc and I was doing some things on the streets that put money in my pocket. I wasn't knocking over old lady's or robbing no one. Just out there doing what I could to put food in my family's mouth. I'm not going to get into great details on it. I did what I had to do and I would have done it a million times over again if I were in that situation. 3 years ain't shit when you make enough to support the people you love.

I know how ya feel, my man. I used to do some jive ass shit to make money for my family, just blastin' and laughin' so long. I 'member lots of nights out slingin' crack and doin' drive-bys, although none that didn't deserve it. I guess it's all in the past, I just used to be a loc'd out gangsta, set trippin' banger. Lookin' around now, I'm 23, will I ever live to be 24? After all that, I'm now the kinda g that little homies wanna be like.

Enough about the past. You just need to see that the ones we hurt are you and me. Power and the money? Money and the power? They say you got to learn, well I'm here to teach you. I can understand, I know how to reach you. I guess I can, I guess I will. It's time you move on from your paradise lost.

I'ma -- baller, I'ma twenty inch crawler

Blades on Impala, diamond rottweiller

I-10 hauler, not a leader not follower

Break these boys off I'ma twenty inch crawler

Bust a left, a right, I'm outta sight I'm throwed

I'm bouncin off the road I'm in a modem with them foe dem

Tiny tune -- hop out my big body form

Chain with the chong, can't forget Moet along

I'm hot, find me lookin good, diamonds against my wood

Man it's understood -- got money in my hood

I'm pushing big body can't stop me

For the nine-eight got to sell a million copy

I'ma crawl slow puffin on the Optimo hit the sto'

I'ma go real slow -- puffin indo out the do'

I'ma lit the stash green, man I'm lookin clean

Want remote control screens with ice bezeltynes

I see

Let me try to answer most of your questions my man. I am currently unemployed, but I had enough stored away to hold me over for sometime. I said I used to have a camaro ss, 01. It had had h/c/I, ls2 m6. I also had an h2, 300c, escalade, f250, and a few bikes. I'm sorry I'm not as Internet savy as most of you.

I appreciate you trying to answer most of my questions. I'm sure you'll understand if myself and several others are curious about new folks. Not many make the entrance you have.

I must have missed where you mentioned the Camaro SS :confused: Not sure where the internet savy comment comes in either? My rant was mainly about vague details and written communication.

This is only my 2nd site I've ever joined and it sims a bit harsh to sit around and talk about cars. I mean I'm sure you are all perfect keyboard citizens but the direct rudeness is unessacary.
I'm confused again, why would you not expect at least the first few posts of a site called Columbus Racing not to be about cars and your history with them? Harsh to sit around talking about cars? Hell, we want to get to know you and your cars but you're a bit vague.

Rude? This is the Oven, a sub-forum of CR and called that for a reason. Expect the jabs and roll with it as you said others have told you through positive rep. If you spent three years in the Pen, I find it hard to believe you're that sensitive.

Hopefully you arnt that way in public and just feel the need to scold people when your behind a keyboard. I heard there was a tbss on here for cheap, wanted to check it out, as I said prior. I'm picking up some toys this and next week, but finding a good spot to lay my head is first. Thanks for the rude neg rep comments, please be man enough to leave a name next time so I can identify the haters.
I would ask you the same questions in person man. No different communication style here. It would just go quicker is all. In terms of neg rep, again, deal with it. Not everyone is going to provide you name and phone number so soon. Has nothing to do with manning-up; not when a newb is involved. Be thankful they just neg-repped you vs lengthened this post with negatives. Knowing who did it should change your behavior anyway. It's the why they did it you should focus on. Just my two cents though.

So how is it again that you found CR? Several of us are especially curious as to how you found out about the TBSS For sale.

What site/person referenced you? You said you were on another?

I hope you feel these are fair questions since you brought them each to the post. All part of a good solid intro really.

Don't mistake my harsh sounding comments for hate. I feel they are all fair comments and questions to point you've brought up.

You fucks act as if this is the only guy on here that sold drugs. He is just the only one that is being sort of open about it in the most vague kind of way.

Fixed.

Edited by TTQ B4U

until ron paul legalizes it, you are a disgrace for your past and not regretting it. :yuno:

how many have OD over the stuff you sold them, unless it was just weed then NM.

and who says rap and hip hop do no harm, is vocabulary is proof.:fuuuu:

until ron paul legalizes it, you are a disgrace for your past and not regretting it. :yuno:

how many have OD over the stuff you sold them, unless it was just weed then NM.

and who says rap and hip hop do no harm, is vocabulary is proof.:fuuuu:

Lol at people thinking just selling weed is ok,a drug is a drug....

Selling something illegal is against the law. Either way he is breaking the law, whether you think it is dumb or not.

If you can write me a 100 word essay expressing your thoughts on
, I will +rep you, aiding you in gaining access to the forum.

For times sake, you may skip the first 2 minutes of the video.

You have until 11:59pm Tuesday, 5/24/2011, to complete this challenge.

Just a reminder, you have slightly under 9 hours to complete this challenge.