Tractor Needs a Name Change.

Guest Hal

Can we change Tractor's name to Dahmer? I thought Scott was bad, but this guy is a fucking psychopath.

Where I grew up shooting or otherwise torturing cats was pretty normal. To me I'd rather torture a dog than a cat, but whatever.

A flaming cat running through a neighborhood is pretty funny, but now that I look back its amazing no one ever burned down a garage or house.

I guess I'm old school, but I don't particularly see anything wrong with it and the yelping made it pretty funny to me.

So your all serious and none of you LOL'd? Even just a little?

Actually one of the posts did remind me of my grandpa and his garden. He uses live cage traps to keep ground hawgs, rabbits and other things out. He then employes gasoline and fire just so you get the idea.

Hehe wouldnt that make a great video you double standard pussies.

there are some PETA members here that posted in this thread I see.

I hope you aren't confusing PETA stupidity/propaganda with a disdain for people who take pleasure in an animal's suffering. They are fairly separate things, you know?

For all we know is he is full of shit. Guy is LOOKING for attention, it's the male way of saying "hey guys I'm girl on a forum, wanna see my boobs?"

Ignore the attention whore.

Actually, this is the internet. I think the male way of saying "hey guys, I'm a girl on a forum, wanna see my boobs?" is ""hey guys, I'm a girl on a forum, wanna see my boobs?"