Nasty weather on its way

BrianZ06

The temps just dropped and it is getting windy here in union county. Last night was bad here also. Just a few miles down the road a large tree up rooted and fell on a car. I have a feeling this is going to be a long night.

In Michigan now where streets have sewers spewing water canons. Had water splashing up the hood of the Fusion. Surprised it did stall. Shit up here is insane. 94 east shut down with cars stranded. I even pushed the Ford up a grass median as we made our way off road and the wrong way up on off ramp to exit the mess

In Michigan now where streets have sewers spewing water canons. Had water splashing up the hood of the Fusion. Surprised it did stall. Shit up here is insane. 94 east shut down with cars stranded. I even pushed the Ford up a grass median as we made our way off road and the wrong way up on off ramp to exit the mess

Sounds like you are having a hell of a time their. Good luck and be safe.

Big line will get here in the middle of the night but they should weaken a bit without the sun.

http://images.intellicast.com/WxImages/RadarLoop/usa_None_anim.gif

http://images.intellicast.com/WxImages/RadarLoop/day_None_anim.gif

Ill get my bat ready. Im going for homeruns through neighbors windows and then like milli vanilli Ill just "blame it on the rain". :fuckyeah:

The only thing Milli Vanilli ever blamed was the tape recorder.

The midafternoon storm that hit Dayton was really bad. Had car windows busted all over the place, two of my friends lost their windshields both Euro cars for the record. My Honda and Durango made it out fine except for a few dents (FML).

No tornado's thank god but damaging winds and hail, more is hitting us now.