Everything Must go Thread

rb26deet32

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is a bit confusing, I get a headache reading through it. As you sell shit, please update the first post so we don't have to dig. Now, about the car. What does it come with man? You have it pictured with a set of nice wheels and tires, but then go on to say those are for sale seperately. Am I going to have to drag the car by the rotors onto a trailer if I bought it? Does it come with any motor or transmission whatsoever? I am really interested, tried calling your number. Look forward to getting more info on the car

You'll have to bring your own tires. It's just the shell with no drivetrain and he has a very nice motor for sale to if you want it lol.. He's a good guy and if your serious he'll make you a good deal on a complete car for the right price..

In my description on the first page I say nothing about the wheels on the car in the description of the car. The second thing I have up for sale is the wheels and tires. I thought it was kind of obvious that they weren't going with the shell. Also this is a part out. As of right now there is no motor or trans in the car. It's being sold as a rolling shell. Either with steelies and shitty tires or with the drag wheels if you want to pay for them. Let me know if you have any other questions.

And like Roy said, I have 3 motors I can sell you if your interested. Ones fully built, one is a complete running long block and another you would have to put together. But the car is being sold as a rolling shell.

This thread is a bit confusing, I get a headache reading through it. As you sell shit, please update the first post so we don't have to dig. Now, about the car. What does it come with man? You have it pictured with a set of nice wheels and tires, but then go on to say those are for sale seperately. Am I going to have to drag the car by the rotors onto a trailer if I bought it? Does it come with any motor or transmission whatsoever? I am really interested, tried calling your number. Look forward to getting more info on the car

Make sure you leave me a message. My phone gets blown up on a daily basis. I'm not going to answer every single call. Best thing to do would be to leave a message or text me so you know I get it.

• 4 weeks later...