amish country adventure

ross

went for a ride today with ron burgundy. he was on his 07 cbr and i rode his 06 gsxr because i haven't painted my bike yet. we took a trip through the amish country and found some pretty nice roads around there. it was a nice little ride, i think we did about 80 miles today. stopped at a nice little pull off and snapped a couple pics with the camera phone.

amish1.jpg

amish2.jpg

amish3.jpg

amish4.jpg

amish5.jpg

that was a good ride, i was kinda hoping riding beside that amish buggy throwing up the shocker would of worked out! :lol:

What routes did you guys take? Looks like some good scenery! And where did you get the "ohioriders.net" in the first picture, i like that

Edited by OfcMav

What routes did you guys take? Looks like some good scenery! And where did you get the "ohioriders.net" in the first picture, i like that

The stickers are free, just gotta send a SASE, see the newsletter for details...

http://www.ohio-riders.net/newsletter/index.html

dude thats so my picture spot!

DSCF02282.jpg

seth and i have officially claimed that spot as our own. if you haven't noticed adam, there are 2 bikes in our picture and one in your picture. Based off of some of your other math equations (ie. 3>4?) i should probably tell you that 2>1 so we win.

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

dude thats so my picture spot!

DSCF02282.jpg

seth and i have officially claimed that spot as our own. if you haven't noticed adam, there are 2 bikes in our picture and one in your picture. Based off of some of your other math equations (ie. 3>4?) i should probably tell you that 2>1 so we win.

:trophy::trophy::trophy::trophy:

i have you both beat cuz that is my great grandpas property :)