Zeefag

pontiacfreak142

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, just giving more reason as to why u are a dbag. you ALWAYS have something to say to me, now i say ONE THING to you and you get butthurt enough to make me my own thread? lol

nope, you get your own thread bc you called me out for stating a fact about MY car that you i guess thought was funny or something. you called me out, now im calling you out but i guess your to big a pussy to actually race little ole V6 firebird

like he worked on his car while you watched? maybe handed him a tool here and there. ya, that's a good reason to list it.

umm try again fag. hell ask cordell, i have no issue jumping in and doing work. which is also why my V8 project is actually coming along. hows that turbo project your were supposedly doing coming along?

nope, you get your own thread bc you called me out for stating a fact about MY car that you i guess thought was funny or something. you called me out, now im calling you out but i guess your to big a pussy to actually race little ole V6 firebird

i do actually go to the track from time to time, so when i do I will be sure to let you know. i literally have a stock wheel on cause i blew out one of my rears, i need them all the way around.

• Downvote 1

umm try again fag. hell ask cordell, i have no issue jumping in and doing work. which is also why my V8 project is actually coming along. hows that turbo project your were supposedly doing coming along?

Why am I getting brought up?

Yes you will race anything, you're another Paul, who goes to trail's every wednesday like a priest goes to church every sunday.

Yes you do work on your Dad's car, especially since you guys just put the car together a couple years ago.

Yes you have been talking about a V8 swap into your firebird ever since I met you, and you have started putting some parts together this year.

Just stating facts here since I got brought up, like I'm some CR member dictionary. Carry on with your goofy ass call out threads.

BTW I don't know Z-dude or whatever your name is and I don't care, so don't bother talking shit to me I don't call people out on the interwebs.