codyh

Alex L.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we scared Cody off cr. He is now bothering me on facebook.

Cody Hudson

I dont recall taking a blowup doll to prom... i should have tho probably would of got more action... What is the frisbee incident? Im intrigued...

Cody. apparently you bragged about how you own a blowup doll, and how you were going to stage a photoshoot with her and your car.. taking her to prom was merely a suggestion, given the fact you repel women with such amazing precision and skill.. The frisbee incident involved you, a frisbee, a basketball hoop, and all of your classmates calling you a fat loser.

I noticed you didn't try to deny that girl you are stalking. What was her name again?

I think we scared Cody off cr. He is now bothering me on facebook.

Cody Hudson

I dont recall taking a blowup doll to prom... i should have tho probably would of got more action... What is the frisbee incident? Im intrigued...

Cody. apparently you bragged about how you own a blowup doll, and how you were going to stage a photoshoot with her and your car.. taking her to prom was merely a suggestion, given the fact you repel women with such amazing precision and skill.. The frisbee incident involved you, a frisbee, a basketball hoop, and all of your classmates calling you a fat loser.

I noticed you didn't try to deny that girl you are stalking. What was her name again?

So as much as you bash on him here, you're friends with him on facebook? Gotcha.

Facebook just got gayer. :(

Cody Hudson

8 minutes ago

Aj Sunderland

LOL scared to write on cr?

3 minutes ago

Cody Hudson

this is just an easier way to interact with you one on one... i almost came over today to say hi... but I had my dog in my car... and he would got to hot. So I didnt.

about a minute ago

Cody Hudson

That is how rumors are started.

Cody, put your man pants on and speak in here. stop trying to be a leghumper.

So the plot just got a little thicker.

There is a person posting in this thread that is having a sister in law text bomb and start rumors about cody as school.

Now granted cody is being a tool, but sending text bombs to start rumors at a high school? I think that person is the real bitch...

This whole thing has passed from entertaining to just destructive. Sure, there are jokes and digs and fun at Cody's expense, but some of the posts and some of the behavior are really shameful and don't reflect well on those members or on CR. This applies both to Cody and to some of his detractors.

I hope people will reflect on what they said and did, maybe gain some perspective on what's important to them and what would be better to just let go.

Cody has a lot to offer CR, certainly a lot more than I could have at 17. If he takes some advice and cools it a bit, I believe he'll become a valued member here. If he can't rein it in a bit, he'll get booted or get mad and leave.

Enough is enough.

This whole thing has passed from entertaining to just destructive. Sure, there are jokes and digs and fun at Cody's expense, but some of the posts and some of the behavior are really shameful and don't reflect well on those members or on CR. This applies both to Cody and to some of his detractors.

I hope people will reflect on what they said and did, maybe gain some perspective on what's important to them and what would be better to just let go.

Cody has a lot to offer CR, certainly a lot more than I could have at 17. If he takes some advice and cools it a bit, I believe he'll become a valued member here. If he can't rein it in a bit, he'll get booted or get mad and leave.

Enough is enough.

Well I have been informed I was wrong, it is much worse....

Interesting......

Lock this fucker up.

:gabe:

KillJoy

Enough is enough.

Doc for president???

Enough is enough.

Well put Doc, thanks for putting things in a better light.

No, I want to see if the turd who is taking CR that serious to attack a high school kid in real life has the guts to post up and own it.

This is CR. HIGHLY doubtful.

Ban the fuck and go on with life.

:dumb:

KillJoy

Nope, I am going to let the fucker sweat it out a bit.

Some people take CR way to serious.

I think I will enjoy calling this person out in real life, since they seem to like to make CR such real business.

I mean what is the worst that could happen :)