codyh

Alex L.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This turned into the gayest thread I have seen in a while. Why is this noob not deciding how CR should be structured and what would make it better?He's an admin on something with over 500 members? Wow, someone get this guy a throne, he's the new king of CR.

P.S. This flaming in this thread fails more than Brian trying to maintain an erection.

This turned into the gayest thread I have seen in a while. Why is this noob not deciding how CR should be structured and what would make it better?He's an admin on something with over 500 members? Wow, someone get this guy a throne, he's the new king of CR.

P.S. This flaming in this thread fails more than Brian trying to maintain an erection.

I want to feel you from the inside?

I have no comeback. So Im not going to reply

...shit. I think I just replied saying I wasnt going to reply while I was replying to not replying.