Turn me on to a fullsize 9mm handgun.

Hwilli1647545487

G17 for sure. Glocks never never jam. My g21 had at least 2000 rounds that I put through it and it always fired straight. Glocks also happen to fit perfectly in my hands. I prefer buying a gun that I know will be reliable. Hope this helps.

I like my XDM in 9mm, 3 different grip sizes to adjust and 19 in the mag, plus you get a nice hard case fit to the gun, a holster, mag holder, mag loader and room for spare mags. Just get an S and W 500 and be done, short barrel prefered...

Browning Hi-power Mark III, I have this in .40 and love it.

http://www.browning.com/products/catalog/images/images-by-title-name/Hi-Power-Mark-III-MID-051001-m.jpg

I also really like these. Walther P99

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/83/Walther_P99_Left_Side_Front_Quarter_View_with_copyright.jpg/800px-Walther_P99_Left_Side_Front_Quarter_View_with_copyright.jpg

Sig, Browning Hi-Power or Glock.

Can't go wrong with any of them. Have both 9mm & .40 Hi-Powers and well, they are phenomenal. They feel so solid and well built in your hand. I think the Sig & Glock are the more technically "advanced" weapons but there is a certain bond formed with the Hi-Powers once you shoot them, hard to explain.

M&P

M&P for sure. M&P's never never jam. My M&P has at least 10,000 rounds and it always fired straight. M&P's also happen to fit perfectly in my hands. I prefer buying a gun that I know will be reliable. Hope this helps.

M&P

+1

FNP-9. Easily the best 9mm I've shot an I've compared it to the Glocks, S&Ws, Springfields, Rugers, Sigs, Walthers, and more. Wish I got the deal dad did. We bought it for him for Christmas and I'll be looking for one in the near future.

Just my opinion of course.

The point of this thread for me, is that someone might suggest something not on my radar. I ended up with my current carry gun because of a thread like this. It wasn't even in my awareness.

Thanks for all the replies so far.

s&w 500 or go home

at least thats what i conceal but im no pussy like you