Racing This Weekend 6/10-6/12

wagner

Doubt ill be racing. But UMTR will be at pacemakers Saturday. So I'm going to try go and watch.

Hmmmm, looking at the weather who knows what will happen. UMTR might be a fun time to come shoot pics. Will there be a regular racing program that night?

I might go up to Trails on wed. night and see if I can find a certain purple f-body that has wanted to do some dancin :)

And as I try to plan all of this I am sure work will get crazy and manditory OT will be forced in my bum :(

Hmmmm, looking at the weather who knows what will happen. UMTR might be a fun time to come shoot pics. Will there be a regular racing program that night?

I might go up to Trails on wed. night and see if I can find a certain purple f-body that has wanted to do some dancin :)

And as I try to plan all of this I am sure work will get crazy and manditory OT will be forced in my bum :(

I'm not sure if they'll be running the regular program or not. But UMTR would be great to shoot due to all the wheelies that happen.:)

I know next weekend at Pacemakers will be Quick 32 and Super Street. Along with the regular program.

June 12 = Sunday ?

Hmmm...

Yes. June 12th is a sunday.

p.s. your sig looks awesome!

I'm not sure if they'll be running the regular program or not. But UMTR would be great to shoot due to all the wheelies that happen.:)

I know next weekend at Pacemakers will be Quick 32 and Super Street. Along with the regular program.

Yes. June 12th is a sunday.

p.s. your sig looks awesome!

Thanks, it was Dover's handy work.

:megusta:

lol, bring it on geezer ill be there as usual.

i would come out and race this weekend, but it looks like id be to slow for even the 13.0 class lol.

lol, bring it on geezer ill be there as usual.

i would come out and race this weekend, but it looks like id be to slow for even the 13.0 class lol.

Trying, but work is just not playing nice. Nothing better than making drastic changes, but not thinking them all he way out. We are making the rules as we go, not fun.

It's saying they should be out running tomorrow. Tomorrow they'll also be running the program the was supposed to run today.

Didn't see any times ect. listed, any place where there are more details ect. ?

Anyone doing dial ins tomorrow ?

:fa:

Didn't see any times ect. listed, any place where there are more details ect. ?

Anyone doing dial ins tomorrow ?

:fa:

Here is the regular Sunday index schedule. That's as much I could find for right now. So unless you have some retarded IV ring that I dont know about, then you'd be running in Index 2 if you did run.

Gates open at 8am. Time Trials/Racing is set to start at 9am.

http://www.nationaltrailraceway.com/apcm/templates/news.asp?articleid=41338&zoneid=23

Are the index classes open to any type of vehicle at this race? The only one we've been part of was in jersey. Do we get two test runs then we choose the index class we run from that point or does the class need chosen at tech before hand? I'd really like to head out and run the 10.0 index

Are the index classes open to any type of vehicle at this race? The only one we've been part of was in jersey. Do we get two test runs then we choose the index class we run from that point or does the class need chosen at tech before hand? I'd really like to head out and run the 10.0 index

I do believe that based on your time trial will determine what class you are in.