Alcohol + Fighting= A horrible year!

Jizzle Juice

Be smart kids and dont do it! You'll spend jailtime and a bunch of fucking money in bail, lawyer and court fees. All said and done i got a HELL of a deal and i feel good. I regret what i did and apologized to the kid. He wanted to nail me to the cross sort of speak.

After a year it doesnt seem it's actually over, but im glad it is.

:fuckyeah:

Be smart kids and dont do it! You'll spend jailtime and a bunch of fucking money in bail, lawyer and court fees. All said and done i got a HELL of a deal and i feel good. I regret what i did and apologized to the kid. He wanted to nail me to the cross sort of speak.

:dumb:

Since we are posting the obvious:

Kids, the following is also bad:

Dick in blender.

Hand in garbage disposal.

Eating old mayonnaise out of trash can.

Raping a hyena.

Street racing a cop.

Sticking a knife in a toaster.

Eating week old sushi.

Brandon, wtf happened hahaha

Guy touches guy in inappropriate way guy pushes me I hit guy rest is a years with of turmoil lol

Due to your conduct your coach has been fired and you will have to sit out the first 2 flag football games this year.

Lmao!! But if you wanna win put boobie in!!!

What did u do get in a fight at a gyro stand

Lmao I'm sure you pulled guy into a pole lmao.

Grant it, we don't know each other.... It takes alot to stand up and move forward the right way

Thanks man!!

The worst part about the night of the video was that I wasn't there for the stupidity. Andy wouldn't have gotten into a fight if I had been there to shut him up. I felt bad for a second because he had tried to keep up with me drinking at Hooters for the NMRA cruise in, then I realized that he needed to keep his mouth shut. I guess that's what I get for riding in someone else's car that night.

The quick "pass" with a certain someone with a sprayed Camaro that night was fun as well. Something about a turbo fox body that walked by said car that made my night :)

Been there, done that. A few k in restitution, 40hrs of CalTrans (hard labor), 80hrs of community service, 2wks in jail, 1yr of anger management (not cheap), 3yrs probation. Was originally going to be charged a felony. It still haunts me today with the occasional background check. I've been denied jobs because of it. For beating someone's ass who started a fight with me. :fuuuu: