Alcohol + Fighting= A horrible year!

Jizzle Juice

Dave, do you actually have the power to make Andy shut his mouth when he goes too far? He hasn't exercised much self control whenever I have seen him.

Full story? Andy wanted to race a legend on here. The negotiations got a little heated and Andy laid his hands on Mr. Legend. Mr. Legend threw a mean left hook. Some wrestling took place with Andy taking plenty of body shots and a few knees to the head. It basically ended when Mr. Legend slammed Andy to the ground. The whole thing finished with a very bloody eye (from the initial punch) and Andy asking "so do you want to race or not?"

The full video was pulled from here and I'm not going to be the one to put it back up. The only reason the .gif is here is because you can't really make out who anyone is (except I see myself chillin' in the background).

Dave, do you actually have the power to make Andy shut his mouth when he goes too far? He hasn't exercised much self control whenever I have seen him.

Full story? Andy wanted to race a legend on here. The negotiations got a little heated and Andy laid his hands on Mr. Legend. Mr. Legend threw a mean left hook. Some wrestling took place with Andy taking plenty of body shots and a few knees to the head. It basically ended when Mr. Legend slammed Andy to the ground. The whole thing finished with a very bloody eye (from the initial punch) and Andy asking "so do you want to race or not?"

The full video was pulled from here and I'm not going to be the one to put it back up. The only reason the .gif is here is because you can't really make out who anyone is (except I see myself chillin' in the background).

IDK the first couple clips you can see who it is. It was pretty funny after it happened.

The worst part about the night of the video was that I wasn't there for the stupidity. Andy wouldn't have gotten into a fight if I had been there to shut him up. I felt bad for a second because he had tried to keep up with me drinking at Hooters for the NMRA cruise in, then I realized that he needed to keep his mouth shut. I guess that's what I get for riding in someone else's car that night.

The quick "pass" with a certain someone with a sprayed Camaro that night was fun as well. Something about a turbo fox body that walked by said car that made my night :)

The turbo Lima Mustang FLEW but then again, that was when my car make 540RWHP on spray. I would love a rematch with that car. I hope it is still together. One of the few times I've ever lost.

The turbo Lima Mustang FLEW but then again, that was when my car make 540RWHP on spray. I would love a rematch with that car. I hope it is still together. One of the few times I've ever lost.

I haven't seen the car, but friends have and it now has a turbo 4V in it. We kept asking that night what it ran and his answer all night was it runs Oh's as in 10.00s. Wouldn't tell us the trap speed or any other info, but with the block he had in it at the time he didn't want to rev it past 6300 or something around that. He was running out of gear before the stripe, so it was definitely a good running car.