Comebackkid

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a 1.9L?

And S2 Pro 1's?

And twin TiAL 44mm gates?

And that sure doesn't look like a 4" downpipe, and can't see the pics of your 3" charge pipes?

And you have 1200cc injectors, not 1600?

And you have an A1000?

Furthermore, Jeff Evans is a god of tuning. Good luck seeing anywhere CLOSE to those numbers from anyone else.

Ok, I'm done. :)

You have a 1.9L?

And S2 Pro 1's?

And that sure doesn't look like a 4" downpipe, and can't see the pics of your 3" charge pipes?

And you have an A1000?

Furthermore, Jeff Evans is a god of tuning. Good luck seeing anywhere CLOSE to those numbers from anyone else.

Okay not the exact but

Lsvtec 2.0l

pro 1s

Twin 44mm wastgates

3 inch piping

Twin bosch fuel pumps

3.0 down pipe

1200cc injectors so bite me do you want some?...:masturboy: lol

Were you able to use a regular V-band on the turbine outlet or did you have to get one of the bastard Borg Warner ones?

I used there marmon flange but a regular vband from columbus diesel and it works great...

You have a 1.9L?

And S2 Pro 1's?

And you have an A1000?

????

thought you said you had 1,200cc injectors? Didnt you just post on Ohio Hondas looking for injectors?

I have 1200 right now but don't have the injector extender tops and I just don't like to wait if I don't have to. So if I can buy a set off 1000 or bigger then I'll just buy them and be done with it. If I don't find any today or tomorrow then I'll just order my tops monday.

Please leave the 1200cc to e85 alone, I've seen proof that it can be done...

http://forums.evans-tuning.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5621&hilit=s366

1600 need a driver and are still hard to get to idle and

This is only if you have Peak and Hold injectors. Most of these new Bosch Saturated injectors idle like a dream at 2,000cc's. T1 Racing Development does all testing for Injector Dynamics and they put a set of 2,000cc's in a stock non vtec integra at idle it sat at 1 injector ms with no hick ups.

I also agree with Scott i would like to see the end result before you compare to a Evans car!

Low or high impedance? Also, whats factory on your car?

Low impedance is peak and hold (requires resistor box). High impedance is saturated. Honda past 92 came with saturated and most common injector for a honda is 290cc D,B,F,H. S2k, K, and some H series engines have sizes in 300cc range.