nighthawk is a little bitch

2pointslow

Yep go fucking troll in the kitchen, quit going off topic in threads. Those threads are not for trolling. Be a fucking grown up. Kinda funny how you told me to to get the fuck out, and look who actually got the fuck out. You mad bro?

P.S. Thanks for the thread about me, It helps in my count with V8Beast.

Yep go fucking troll in the kitchen, quit going off topic in threads. Those threads are not for trolling. Be a fucking grown up. Kinda funny how you told me to to get the fuck out, and look who actually got the fuck out. You mad bro?

P.S. Thanks for the thread about me, It helps in my count with V8Beast.

not mad at all.....You abuse you're mod powers on a consistent basis. Yet i have never seen you out to a meet once the entire time i have been here.

Nighthawk and I raced one night. True story.

And for the record, talking shit and then banning someone is old hat for the mods on this site. That shit has been happening since Anthony and I got in an argument about whos people made the better slaves.

Yet i have never seen you out to a meet once the entire time i have been here.

I think Ben has made a number of race events and perhaps one Quaker Steak event he prolly wishes to forget :( I have pics to prove he gets up early and drinks coffee and is willing to call off work to do so too.