NTB Billingsely FTL - Don't go there

TTQ B4U

This is the second bad experience and subsequent bad customer service during that bad experience I've had at that location. Shame on me.

If you work there, quit. If you need to go there, drive elsewhere. I don't plan to go back. NTB is fine and we all know Derek is great, but just in a location that doesn't fit my needs in most cases.

Just a forewarning to those that may consider them. Off to get a simple tire replaced in the morning.....

That place is full of morons. I had a delivery guy from there run me off the road, so I followed the guy in there and reported it, and they said they got quite a few complaints from the guy, yet they still let him drive the tire van..

never really liked them. However Stas works there.

yep. Everyone there can DIAF except him.

I was sitting in my car in the lot one day, waiting for my appointment..

one of the jerks that workes/ed there opened a car door next to mine and DINGED my damn car... looked at the door and walked back in teh store, EVEN LOOKED ME IN THE EYE, and didnt even apologize.

Got free alignment that day, among a few other freebies for a few years.

232-8881

I hear ya and you know I would, but unfortunately I don't live downtown and couldn't take a car with a metal shard sticking out of a tire to you.

Goodyear on Sawmill got me in and out inside 20 minutes and had the tire in stock.

If the NTB on Billingsley wouldn't have let my car sit in the parking lot from the time I dropped it off (11am) until 5:45 when I finally called them to check on it (Sunday) they might have redeemed themselves. Then to tell me they don't stock the tire and I'm SOL....well.....no thanks.

I was told it would be best to drop it off. Cool, no problem, so I did.

It sat all day.

I was told it would be ready by COB. Nope.

I was told I'd get a call when it was complete or if there was a need to discuss things. Nope and Nope.

I had to call them.

I was told to come in and they would get right on it. No worries.

I did, they finally pulled it in after I got there. 2 mins later, you're SOL we don't stock that tire.

They said I could leave it overnight while they get a tire. Ahhh..no.

Have a great night.

Unbelievable.