Datsun Z guys?

Diamonds

Guest Z Fag Jr.

I used to have a 240z S30 (I also hate the s130 with a passion and feel the owners are douchebags) with a small block swap I did myself. Its an easy strait forward sawp. I'd recommend it time and time again. If you have any questions feel free to ask about it.

I'll try to dig up some pics if you want some.

i'd love to see pics.

i'm going for something dirty like this.

http://motormavens.com/emAlbum/albums/Antonio%20Alvendia/Feature%20Cars/Yuta%20Akaishi%20Shakotan%20S30%20Datsun%20240Z/IMG_9431_yuta_shakotan_S30_240Z%20copy.jpg

Guest Z Fag Jr.
I know my desktop is in storage at the moment so I'm going to have to dig alot to find them lol. It for the most part could be a weekend swap.

• 2 weeks later...
i am havign a hell of a time finding a clean 240z, I think im going to go the route of 240sx.

anyone know of any local decent s13 or s14's for sale?

there was one in the corral not too long ago. make sure you check the frame rails if you go this route.

• 2 weeks later...
Fb's compared to a 240 260 280 z is just a complete insult lol

True, however for the price you can't complain. With some fab you can run an IRS rear end, and for the total cost of the swap and the chassis you'd be at half the price of a clean S30 without mods. I've been on the lookout for an S30, but atm their price is simply too high. On the upswing, I may have a Starlet that will be rolling into my garage soon enough.

True, however for the price you can't complain. With some fab you can run an IRS rear end, and for the total cost of the swap and the chassis you'd be at half the price of a clean S30 without mods. I've been on the lookout for an S30, but atm their price is simply too high. On the upswing, I may have a Starlet that will be rolling into my garage soon enough.

Yeah man! ive been on the hunt too.......If my mind was made up on a z car never would a older rotary body come into mind, except for the newer fd.

Where were you a couple months ago? I just sold a 1982 280z turbo car in immaculate condition for 150 bucks because nobody wanted it. Needed brakes and a water pump to run. Body of the car was a 8 out of 10 and interior was a 9 out of 10. The car was restored by my dad over the last few years before he died last january. It's here in town now. The guy hasn't done anything with it yet, I'll see if he wants to let it go.