Best of CR: E-Battlers

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The slaying of Dr Rick was ebattle stuff of legend. Eli ... is Voltron?

yeah, that thread was legendary. all the constant battling i did with rick, and i didn't even post in that thread. i don't miss all his bullshit, anti-medicine ranting. i picture him cracking peoples' backs (stealing their money) as we post here.

Come to think of it, Rick was a decent e-battler. He was a complete douchebag, but a decent e-warrior.

I wasn't around for his ultimate demise at Eli's hands either, but I took great pleasure in reading that thread after the fact. Rick deserved every bit of beating he took.

Come to think of it, Rick was a decent e-battler. He was a complete douchebag, but a decent e-warrior.

I wasn't around for his ultimate demise at Eli's hands either, but I took great pleasure in reading that thread after the fact. Rick deserved every bit of beating he took.

there wasnt really an ass whooping. looks like it went like this:

rick: see ya guise! moving to hawaii!

eli: you are shady, public records prove it. boom, roasted.

then rick never posted again, unless that thread was heavily edited or something.

Hence why Kenny was king, he was every bit as funny in person as he was on here.

Exactly...

I was talking to him at one of the drag days and someone pointed out another user to him. He went right over there and went right into it like it was a thread on here. It was fucking hilarious watching the dude stand there dumbfounded like WTF is happening, where's my keyboard!!!

then rick never posted again, unless that thread was heavily edited or something.

The gist is that Rick got bitch-slapped again and that always makes me laugh.

Like I said, he deserved everything he got.

The guy tried to look baller, which is not hard to do if you borrow money and don't pay it back. Not only that, but how the fuck can he call himself a republican with that kind of mentality? Glorified welfare.

there is obviously more to the story than the CR populous knows about, but it just didnt seem like a big smack down.

Maybe people are inflating Eli's exploits because CR as a whole tends to err on the side of hyperbole? Or maybe, in retrospect, things are being inflated because a good portion of members of this site like the idea that Rick left disgraced, considering what kind of person he was and how much of dick he acted like on a regular basis. I'll be the first to say my objectivity of the situation is likely compromised because of my dislike for Rick.