Best of CR: E-Battlers

Dr. Pomade

:dumb:

God damn it's good to be young, dumb and full of cum without a care in the world.

When you get to how you describe me...... tell me your thoughts. Until then..... don't age.

:gabe:

KillJoy

Go start another uber sweet thread that no one cared about please...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me no fuck fatties, me fuck fat booties. And again I doubt you'd win With your lack of new material and the rise of trolls, I could forsee an upset in the early rounds.'don't sweat it old timer, everyone has a time when they can no longer compete.

Wait, so, you're mad?

I've already beaten everyone on the list Brian gave, what's the point? Hell, you lost more times to me than I can count and, as I like to point out, I'm really smart and can count really high.

You tell me what real reason I would have to enter into something as stupid as your little tournament, without being mad.

how many times a week do you look in the mirror and ask your self "why didn't my mother just abort me" ?

Here say it again, I don't think they heard you?

http://jasoncarrwrites.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/ladder.jpg

Don't know how long that "you mad" shit has been going on or if Sam or Tilley started it but its already wore out..

And with all the recent people posting about how good looking they are, I just doubt anything funny will be posted. It's like watching 8th graders in a talent show, and they are all doing the same thing... Armpit farts!!!

This was not a battle attempt

And I've always thought that the way killjoy signs his posts was so damn annoying like we don't know who just posted it.

Nther91

Don't know how long that "you mad" shit has been going on or if Sam or Tilley started it but its already wore out..

And with all the recent people posting about how good looking they are, I just doubt anything funny will be posted. It's like watching 8th graders in a talent show, and they are all doing the same thing... Armpit farts!!!

This was not a battle attempt

And I've always thought that the way killjoy signs his posts was so damn annoying like we don't know who just posted it.

Nther91

Ok fatty.