Best of CR: E-Battlers

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best line: Maybe you should change your custom title from "cashin checks" to "avoiding writin checks" or perhaps even "skirts responsibility".

You know, Eli told me about the thread, but I didn't read it until just a second ago when I did a search for it. And I LOL'ed at the part you just quoted.

Although I believe this thread to be another ill-fated attempt at bringing back the "old days", I'll play.

Best eBattlers:

1. The Apache - accomplished ebattler, original material, most facebook friends of anyone i know, stellar insult artist.

2. Alex L. - also an insult artist/strategic shit starter, funny IRL.

Worst eBattlers:

1. Paul - terrible grammar, overall good person so he cannot think up a proper insult.

2. major_payne - unoriginal material, 3rd grader insults.

Although I believe this thread to be another ill-fated attempt at bringing back the "old days", I'll play.

Best eBattlers:

1. The Apache - accomplished ebattler, original material, most facebook friends of anyone i know, stellar insult artist.

2. Alex L. - also an insult artist/strategic shit starter, funny IRL.

No, it wasn't an attempt to bring back the "old days." If I wanted to do that, then I'd title the thread something like ALL NEW PEOPLE ARE TEH SUCK SO LETS MAKE FUN OF THEM AND TALK ABOUT HOW COOL THE OLD DAYS WERE AND HOW AWESOME WE ARE FOR NOT BEING NEW LOLOLOL

Now that I'm done defending myself, what does your number of facebook friends have to do with e-battling skills?

:confused:

No, it wasn't an attempt to bring back the "old days." If I wanted to do that, then I'd title the thread something like ALL NEW PEOPLE ARE TEH SUCK SO LETS MAKE FUN OF THEM AND TALK ABOUT HOW COOL THE OLD DAYS WERE AND HOW AWESOME WE ARE FOR NOT BEING NEW LOLOLOL

Now that I'm done defending myself, what does your number of facebook friends have to do with e-battling skills?

:confused:

I think it was a joke because I dont have many at all especially since the cleansing I did on there a little while back and deleted a bunch. Only got my close friends and family on there now.

But carry on silly billy's.

I think it was a joke because I dont have many at all especially since the cleansing I did on there a little while back and deleted a bunch. Only got my close friends and family on there now.

But carry on silly billy's.

hmm. no, no i wasnt really referencing that

Hey guys, I noticed that the superlative nomination sheets are going to be passed around in home room tomorrow. Please vote for my friend and me. We don't meet any of the qualifications but we really want to be noticed...

Hey guys, I noticed that the superlative nomination sheets are going to be passed around in home room tomorrow. Please vote for my friend and me. We don't meet any of the qualifications but we really want to be noticed...

:gay: funny this is not