WTT: CCW Classics GM bolt pattern

-Alex-

Contact info:

Alex McWilliams

Wellston, Ohio 45692

PM or reply here

I'm looking to trade my wheels for another set to change the look up, either straight trade or boot to me. I'm not wanting to give any money on top of these. These are my only wheels, so I'd prefer a trade only, and no shipping. I will have to put the car on jackstands while they're off and I want it to be that way for as short of time as possible. I'm in SE Ohio but would do some driving for the right deal. If it's a setup from another C5, I can work my Ti exhaust into the deal as well.

What I'm looking for: Alcoa's (preferably with drag radials), the real deal no reps. C6 Z06 reps in comp grey, preferably an 18/19 combo. Any tasteful aftermarket wheel in a staggered setup. Darker grey is preferred with any wheel, but I'll consider anything. No "Motorsports" wheels, I hate the fake bolts, real bolts are fine lol. No 20's, 19's are the biggest I'll consider. Basically anything clean and tasteful, I'm interested.

Being as they were on the car when I bought it, I honestly do not know the widths or offsets on them, other than they're 17's. With some suggestions on how to go about doing it, I'll gladly do whatever I can to give measurements. There is no damage to them at all aside from a few little dings near the edge on a couple from mounting the tires. They look great, but would look even better with a good polish. I did a little hand polishing on the lips over the weekend and it made a big difference to me, but I didn't have the time or desire to do the centers and between the spokes. I know that they are the Race version with no centercaps and exposed bolts.

The tires on them are Kuhmo Ecsta xs's that are nearly brand new. They have maybe 1500 miles or so on them. They are 295/35's in front and 315/35's in the rear. They do have sensors mounted as well. Going off of the tire sizes and how they fit on the wheels, I'm assuming the fronts are probably 17x9 or 17x10 and the rears are probably 17x11 or 17x12.

Front passenger

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/mcwilliams1/49061bc5.jpg

Front driver

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/mcwilliams1/f94ec176.jpg

Rear passenger

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/mcwilliams1/8bcf17dc.jpg

Rear driver

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h176/mcwilliams1/07156f00.jpg

I'm sure most of you have seen the way the rears fit. Turns out there are 1/4" spacers behind them! I found out from the previous owner that they're on there to clear the leaf spring since it's lowered so much. They should properly fit a factory height or slightly lowered C5 fine. Also, since the above pics were taken, I've removed the wheels from the car to clean the backside of them and polished inside the center hub hole. (Did this when I painted the hubs on the car black and cleaned the calipers up FWIW, looks much better now lol)

As mentioned above, I'd really prefer to just trade them, but I would consider selling them outright. Price would be $2000 for them, which would include the TPMS and all.

I'm not a wheel whore and don't race my car, so honestly these are a waste on my car. I'd love to get an 18/19 setup, a 17/18 combo with a fat tire out back would also get my attention.

They've been listed on there since I bought the car. All offers have either been guys thinking I'll trade straight up for stock C5Z's or guys way out west wanting to ship to each other. I don't feel comfortable doing that because I know mine are damn near mint and I'd be afraid of them being damaged while shipping and/or receiving junk in return. Really hoping I can find something somewhat local, I'd be willing to do a decent amount of driving if the deal is right. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Nope, I live in Wellston which is about an hour and 20 minutes or so south of Columbus. The car hardly ever leaves the garage either so I doubt anybody on the site has seen it in person, lol.

Nope, I live in Wellston which is about an hour and 20 minutes or so south of Columbus. The car hardly ever leaves the garage either so I doubt anybody on the site has seen it in person, lol.

oh really.... :ninja:

Do you happen to know what the offsets are?

No clue to be honest. I'll try to measure it sometime soon though. I asked the previous owner for the specs on them and his response was "no clue, I had so many sets around at the time I couldn't tell you which ones those were.", poor bastard.

I'd let anybody willing to come to my place bolt em up on their car and check out the fitment if they have something I'm interested in trading for.

If they were a drag pack in any finish, I'd be keeping them. :)

There's a polished drag pack on corvetteforum right now in NC, I'll be going to the beach at the end of July and I'm thinking if they're still available then I'll see if he wants to trade. They're not worth as much, but they look killer.

If they were a drag pack in any finish, I'd be keeping them. :)

There's a polished drag pack on corvetteforum right now in NC, I'll be going to the beach at the end of July and I'm thinking if they're still available then I'll see if he wants to trade. They're not worth as much, but they look killer.

The Drag pack is $2200 new and I love the brushed black/grey wheels. What is the guy selling the drag pack for?